• 651(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-06-24, 01:01)Karellen Wrote: At startup it is possible by using the autoexec.py file and saving it in your Userdata (wiki) folder next to the guisettings.xml file

Add one of the following codes to the file...

For movies:
xml:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://recentlyaddedmovies,return)')

For episodes:
xml:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://recentlyaddedepisodes,return)')

(2020-06-24, 00:29)molinapee Wrote: when I click back shows me the menu ítems whitout exit that page.
Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by this.
Ok thanks a lot but thats pretty impossible for me to do jajaja. Another solution would be to set the widgets to each menú ítem but when I do this nothing seems to appear. For instance if a point a widget to an specific addon does not appear the imagen.
Question. Can I set wallpapers for the menus from the addons? Because a have no wallpapers to set.
I don't want anything
Except to say thank you.
There are no words to describe how amazed I am by what you've done.

* Screenshots removed by moderator *

Showing appreciation is fine, but posting screenshots of illegal video add-ons, even pixelated screenshots, is not appreciated.

So please read (again) our forum rules (wiki) which you accepted during the forum registration.
Hi, theres a way to set all the search results in only one type of View por example BigList or do I have to set on each one?
I use & love the background slideshow of movies fanart at "movies" menu focus. But I have a little problem that maybe has an easy solution, I don't know...

The "movies fanart" background gets "all" movies to the slideshow, even the (few) ones that don't has fanart image. So I get a few black images with a movie title in corner, and that is awful. Is there any way to get the background slideshow only with movies that has fanart images? Its a very little issue but maybe there is an easy solution. Thanks!
(2020-06-24, 17:13)molinapee Wrote: Question. Can I set wallpapers for the menus from the addons? Because a have no wallpapers to set.
If you're asking what I think you're asking, most add-ons have one, built in wallpaper or fanart. You can change this by replacing the existing fanart.jpg file in the resources folder of the add-on with one you prefer.

Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
I'm having a problem with the latest Milhouse Kodi19A1 nightly builds and Aeon Nox: SiLVO v7.9.5.

I can't add Smart Playlists to the main menu anymore, this seems to have started a month ago or so. I go through the usual steps to add a new menu button and choose an item for it, but Kodi/Aeon doesn't save the change and rebuild the menu like it used to, it just returns to the Main Menu Customizer screen with no changes saved.

I can make other main menu changes (renaming existing items, managing sub menus, etc.) that save their changes.

The Smart Playlists exist, I see them in the Smart Playlists  section of the library and open them from there.

I'm attaching a screen cap of the menu customizer from Kodi 18.7 (where it works) to show the screen I'm talking about.

Any thoughts?

Edit: I tried a Windows K19 nightly with AN SiLVO 7.9.5 with the same results.

Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Hi, theres any chance to open sections from the main menu (movies for example), just hovering over the menu and NOT clicking enter or OK to going in? Am I clear?
(2020-06-27, 15:59)molinapee Wrote: Hi, theres any chance to open sections from the main menu (movies for example), just hovering over the menu and NOT clicking enter or OK to going in? Am I clear?

Any thoughts? Thnxs
(2020-06-27, 15:59)molinapee Wrote: i, theres any chance to open sections from the main menu (movies for example), just hovering over the menu and NOT clicking enter or OK to going in? Am I clear?
I highly doubt it. Most skins are not designed for use with a mouse. They are designed for a remote control or keyboard.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-06-28, 21:26)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-06-27, 15:59)molinapee Wrote: i, theres any chance to open sections from the main menu (movies for example), just hovering over the menu and NOT clicking enter or OK to going in? Am I clear?
I highly doubt it. Most skins are not designed for use with a mouse. They are designed for a remote control or keyboard.

Sorry by hovering over I mean with mouse or control remote.
(2020-06-27, 01:41)whysoserious Wrote: I'm having a problem with the latest Milhouse Kodi19A1 nightly builds and Aeon Nox: SiLVO v7.9.5.

I can't add Smart Playlists to the main menu anymore, this seems to have started a month ago or so. I go through the usual steps to add a new menu button and choose an item for it, but Kodi/Aeon doesn't save the change and rebuild the menu like it used to, it just returns to the Main Menu Customizer screen with no changes saved.

I can make other main menu changes (renaming existing items, managing sub menus, etc.) that save their changes.

The Smart Playlists exist, I see them in the Smart Playlists  section of the library and open them from there.

I'm attaching a screen cap of the menu customizer from Kodi 18.7 (where it works) to show the screen I'm talking about.

Any thoughts?

Edit: I tried a Windows K19 nightly with AN SiLVO 7.9.5 with the same results.

I'll take a look. It's a skin shortcuts issue Blush

EDIT: Should be fixed with latest master https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.skinshortcuts
(2020-06-30, 00:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I'll take a look. It's a skin shortcuts issue Blush

EDIT: Should be fixed with latest master https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.skinshortcuts

Thanks mikeSiLVO! I will try it out asap.
(2020-06-30, 01:19)whysoserious Wrote:
(2020-06-30, 00:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I'll take a look. It's a skin shortcuts issue Blush

Thanks mikeSiLVO! I will try it out asap.
Victory! The new script installed ok, and now I can edit my main menu again.

Thanks again for the best Kodi skin ever.
I think I found a bug in the skin, but I am not sure if it is just with my installation because I have not tried it in my main LE box. Anyway, you can see from the pics I've attached that the date/time is not to the right as it is with all other views.

UPDATE: It seems to happen if you are not using the "Statistics Line" setting.

Regards,

Shedrock
  • 651(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55