• 654(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Libray.Data.Provider error:

All was working well yesterday after a clean install of Milhouse build #626 but this morning, after a reboot, I get a library.data.provider error.

Error logfile here: Log file

I think I have all the latest versions of scripts and add-ons, but who knows?

Relevant part appears to be this:

2020-07-10 10:33:37.528 T:968     ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'abortRequested'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/service.py", line 181, in <module>
                                                       Main()
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/service.py", line 51, in __init__
                                                       self._fetch_recommended()
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/service.py", line 80, in _fetch_recommended
                                                       LIBRARY._fetch_recommended_episodes()
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/resources/lib/library.py", line 286, in _fetch_recommended_episodes
                                                       return self._fetch_items(useCache, "recommendedepisodes", query_recommended_episodes)
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/resources/lib/library.py", line 66, in _fetch_items
                                                       rv = queryFunc()  # Must return a unicode string (json-encoded data)
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/resources/lib/library.py", line 276, in query_recommended_episodes
                                                       if xbmc.abortRequested:
                                                   AttributeError: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'abortRequested'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks in advance!
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
I *think* I've resolved the problem in my previous post. I found a post on a similar problem that recommended a few edits to couple of *.py files in the add-on that stopped the error.

I've probably broken something else, but do far so good. The post I found is: Library Data Provider Fix
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
(2020-07-10, 20:13)whysoserious Wrote: I *think* I've resolved the problem in my previous post. I found a post on a similar problem that recommended a few edits to couple of *.py files in the add-on that stopped the error.

I've probably broken something else, but do far so good. The post I found is: Library Data Provider Fix

I have it fixed on GitHub. I have just been a little busy to send it for inclusion in Kodi repo. I'll try to do it today.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/service....578308c7db
(2020-07-10, 21:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I have it fixed on GitHub. I have just been a little busy to send it for inclusion in Kodi repo. I'll try to do it today.

Thanks, you da man! :-)
Hello,

I am wondering on the possibility of adding an option to the wall views. 
I would like to have the option of having the images display in a landscape mode?

Thank You for your consideration.
(2020-06-26, 11:42)Cromseth Wrote: I use & love the background slideshow of movies fanart at "movies" menu focus. But I have a little problem that maybe has an easy solution, I don't know...

The "movies fanart" background gets "all" movies to the slideshow, even the (few) ones that don't has fanart image. So I get a few black images with a movie title in corner, and that is awful. Is there any way to get the background slideshow only with movies that has fanart images? Its a very little issue but maybe there is an easy solution. Thanks!

Any sugestion for this? Or maybe is not possible to remove "fanartless" movies of slideshow...
(2020-07-12, 17:33)Cromseth Wrote: Any sugestion for this? Or maybe is not possible to remove "fanartless" movies of slideshow...

Google search for a suitable image or create your own? https://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork#Create_Your_Own
Hi Everyone ,

Please forgive me , i have a question , maybe an old one , i cant find how to turn off the warning pop up at the beginning in each music song . The one that say "the default behavior is to display.." .
How can i disable that pop up?.
Thank you.
Hello.
I have a couple requests for consideration.

One is to add integration for Up Next service add-on: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336747

The other is to add an option to show logos above the fanart in the homescreen.
I made a few mockups here:

ImageImageImage

I don't know if this it's posible, but I think it look great also when hiding the main menu.

Thanks for this awesome skin!
Hi @mikeSiLVO ,

I have a strange issue for a few weeks, not sure if its related to your skin or to the simple iptv client...
I have the TV logo channels working fine everywhere (widget , channel list etc) but NOT on the playback info bar. Do you have any idea why ? 

Thanks in advanced.

Have a nice day.

@Karellen  Thanks for your help ;-)

EDIT,

Was related to the IPTV merge addons I use....no more logo issue....
@Jayabs
Your screenshots do not work. Upload as follows...

If the image is on your computer, use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@mikeSiLVO first, let me say THANK YOU for such an awesome skin. I'm a relative newbie, but so far this skin has been an absolute pleasure to setup and use.

I've set up a bunch of main menu items and widgets using smart playlists, and I'm running into an issue where the widgets do not refresh when the library updates. My kodi machines are dedicated always-on machines, so it's a little inconvenient that my "newly added shows" widget doesn't actually show any new content unless I reboot or reload the skin. I wouldn't mind looking into fixing it myself, but I'm very new to kodi skin dev so I'm not quite sure where to start, or what the best approach would be.  I'm assuming the pre-rendered widgets are cached somewhere for performance...so I was thinking I could possibly spin through all the widgets every, say, 15 minutes and run the query for each to see if anything has changed, and re-populate the cache when it has....or maybe it's way more complicated than that (cuz it usually is Smile). I'd like to do it on a timer (or something) instead of triggering after a library update because I have several networked kodi instances, and library updates are only performed on one of them...so the widgets on the other instances would not get refreshed.  Any guidance/direction/insight is appreciated.  Thanks.
Thanks for your work with script.skinshortcuts for Python 3! I'm having some issues when trying to customize the submenu elements in Matrix that didn't happen with Leia... in case you could have a look, the log is here:

https://paste.kodi.tv/difemoloqe

Thanks again!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@mikeSiLVO - many thanks for this version its a lot snappier than madnox (which i've used for years) - just a quick question, have you any plans on adding an option for discart on tri-panel view. I spend a LOT of time creating custom disc art and would like to see it. Most of the views have the disc half hidden behind the poster and spinning. It would be nice to have at least one view where the disc is of a decent size and with uninterrupted views - if its a lot of trouble then nvm, I just miss  the larger views showcasing the discart.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
I've collected hundreds of animated posters over the years.  They are local alongside all other artwork and I'm using <arttype>animatedposter</arttype> in my advancedsettings.xml.  Adding them manually one by one takes its toll when rebuilding/recovering the library.  Please consider adding a "Prefer Animated Posters" option.  Thank you for providing such a very appealing skin.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
  • 654(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55