• 655(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Maybe already reported but using latest nightly with 7.9.6 and Bigfan gives this bug: https://imgur.com/8EG5U32
Nvidia Shield 2017 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO 99.0.9 | Kodi Version 18.6

Hello,

I need your support, please.

I have created my own menu (multimedia) for my films & series (local hard drive) in Kodi.
I created a Super Favorites folder (multimedia) with films and series.
I created this in the Kodi as follows:
Main Menu > New Menu > Multimedia > Select Widget 1 > Super Favorites > Multimedia.

Now when I go to my local movies and series, I can go to View Options on the left.
Here I select at „View: RightList“.
Unfortunately, the setting is not retained and returns to the „View: List“ after a short time.
So he doesn't remember the setting!

Can someone help me here?
If this can only be solved in a xml file, I would be grateful for more information.
Which xml file?
What do I have to change where?

Thank you very much for reading this

Can you help me?
Good morning,
I started using the Aeon Nox: SiLVO skin (before that I used AEON NOX).
I am asking for a solution (MusicVisualisation): I have a cdart.png file (original CD photo) in my music folder. However, it is not displayed when listening to music, only default.png from the skin. What should I change?
Thank you for your help.
(2020-07-29, 16:37)Kuba01 Wrote: : I have a cdart.png file
That is the wrong file name. It should be named discart.png.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-29, 21:07)Karellen Wrote:
Thank You!!!!!!!!!! Very, very.....
(2020-07-29, 21:07)Karellen Wrote:
However, it doesn't work. I changed some names from cdart to discard. I have to rename 7,000 records !!
(2020-07-31, 18:36)Kuba01 Wrote: However, it doesn't work. I changed some names from cdart to discard.
I assume you mean discart.png? Post a screenshot of your folder so we can see the contents.

Lots of files to rename, but not too hard with the proper software. Try the Bulk Rename Utility listed here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Supplemental_tools

After you changed the name, Kodi does not automatically find the file, so what did you do to get Kodi to recognise the new file? Did you run a Refresh?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I refreshed the library. Of course, discart .png (mistake).
Thanks @Kuba01

Can you confirm that you have also added the required tags in the advancedsettings.xml file?

Please see this page and add the code as shown in Section 2... https://kodi.wiki/view/Music_artwork
My Signature
I cannot find advancedsettings.xml Sad
Sorry for my lack of knowledge.
(2020-08-01, 09:17)Kuba01 Wrote: I cannot find advancedsettings.xml
It looks like you are using Windows, so I assume that is where Kodi is installed.
The file needs to be created by you and saved in your Userdata (wiki) folder. Then copy that music code from the Artwork page into it and restart Kodi. Then try updating your music to scan the artwork.

Here is my file so you get an idea what it looks like, but I have a lot of entries in it which you probably don't need... https://paste.kodi.tv/ehixebejaf

While you are at it, you may as well add the code for movie and tv show artwork.
My Signature
ImageImage

Sorry, I uploaded your file. I did a refresh. Nothing helped. I will leave it.
I am using Libreelec (RPI4).
Thank you for your time.
6 hours of changes, uploading, resetting, refreshing ... and nothing!
Everything works (folder.jpg, fanart.jpg and similar), discart.png not working - - I do not know what to do?
I don't have the strength anymore, I'm back to RPI3 + and Aeon Nox 5 MOD (with cdart.png)
(2020-08-01, 14:57)Kuba01 Wrote: 6 hours of changes, uploading, resetting, refreshing ... and nothing!
Everything works (folder.jpg, fanart.jpg and similar), discart.png not working - - I do not know what to do?
I don't have the strength anymore, I'm back to RPI3 + and Aeon Nox 5 MOD (with cdart.png)

Mine all work fine using the name disc.png, might try that
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
None of the following works - cdart, discart, disc ...
But thank you for your interest.
  • 655(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55