• 658(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-08-30, 16:11)molinapee Wrote:
(2020-08-30, 15:09)ontap Wrote:
(2020-08-30, 01:49)molinapee Wrote: Hi everyone. Question. Theres a way to go directly to an specific section, for instance 'Recent Movies' (myFlix view?) when I open Kodi?
Thanks!

have a read of this , https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2868419

Thanks but theres no other Easy way to do this? I mean the skin could give me the option in settings. Can we have available on a future upgrade?

I don't think any skin gives you the option your looking for.
(2020-08-30, 01:49)molinapee Wrote: Hi everyone. Question. Theres a way to go directly to an specific section, for instance 'Recent Movies' (myFlix view?) when I open Kodi?
Thanks!
If this that you want to watch on start up can be placed on favorites then install from kodi repo  the addon : party mode autostart   ,end make the proper setup on the addon .
Some changes made to the Matrix version of the skin on GitHub need some testing. Specifically things involved with the watched, unwatched, and in progress indicators as that has been reworked a bit.

Please test it out and report any issues Blush

Thanks Cool
(2020-09-01, 13:00)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Some changes made to the Matrix version of the skin on GitHub need some testing. Specifically things involved with the watched, unwatched, and in progress indicators as that has been reworked a bit.

Thanks Cool

Hi Mike...

Just installed the new git ver. and all is working so far! 
I use "Right List" and "Low List" and these are missing the settings to the new status indicators.

Excellent work so far...
Tanks for keeping this great skin alive and up to date!
New guy to the forum so bear with me Mike.

Currently using Kodi Leia 18.8 with Aeon NoxSiLVO on all my PC's just for movies and tv show series on hard drives.

Recently setup up a portable version of Kodi Matrix Alpha on my W10 PC just to try it with Aeon Nox SiLvo  v7.9.6 as my go to skin.

Attempting to set up the Home menu with just the 3 items I, (actually the female user), require of Power, Movies, and  TV Shows.

Have no problem on the Leia 18.8 PC's, but the Matrix version is only showing 2 of the 3 items at a time with a lot of empty space on the menu bar to the left.

Just some additional screen shots and information:

I've tried this on a W7 PC also. Same stuff. Is this a Skin or Matrix situation?

If Ya need more info I'm more then able to help.

Thanks to ya all.
(2020-09-04, 01:03)TXbuckaroo Wrote: Just some additional screen shots and information:

I've tried this on a W7 PC also. Same stuff. Is this a Skin or Matrix situation?

If Ya need more info I'm more then able to help.

Thanks to ya all.
Select 'Setup the Aeon Nox main menu' top right on your second pic and post pic of what is displayed.

Excellent quality pics, by the way  Cool
(2020-09-01, 13:00)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Some changes made to the Matrix version of the skin on GitHub need some testing. Specifically things involved with the watched, unwatched, and in progress indicators as that has been reworked a bit.

Thanks Cool
Great work! Love the new status icons. Maybe bug? When i go to addons (list view) i see the yellow status icon (guessing it's new) on most addons, some addons that have been recently updated does not show it.
Only minor "bug" that really stood out to me. Other than that i love the new black for menus and OSD.
(2020-09-04, 08:07)Jeffers24 Wrote: Select 'Setup the Aeon Nox main menu' top right on your second pic and post pic of what is displayed.

Excellent quality pics, by the way 
Thanks the help so far.
Here's what the setup of main menu pages look like of the 3 menu items I use. All the rest of the items are just disabled in case I (or She) changes her mind.

I'm starting think this may be a menu navigation something or other. Default should scroll and it does but dumps one of the 3 menu items.
Fixed menu navigation shows 3 all of the menu items.
Plus the sub-menu items don't seem to be centered below the main item.
Just an observation that the Leia version of Aeon Nox SiLVO does center the sub-menu items.
Could be related but that's why I here asking.

Thanks for your time.
(2020-09-04, 15:19)TXbuckaroo Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 08:07)Jeffers24 Wrote: Select 'Setup the Aeon Nox main menu' top right on your second pic and post pic of what is displayed.

Thanks the help so far.
Here's what the setup of main menu pages look like of the 3 menu items I use. All the rest of the items are just disabled in case I (or She) changes her mind.

I'm starting think this may be a menu navigation something or other. Default should scroll and it does but dumps one of the 3 menu items.
Just an observation that the Leia version of Aeon Nox SiLVO does center the sub-menu items.

Thanks for your time.
All looks good to me  Nod

One for Mr @mikeSiLVO
Wink 
(2020-09-04, 15:51)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 15:19)TXbuckaroo Wrote:

Thanks the help so far.

Thanks for your time.
All looks good to me  Nod

One for Mr @mikeSiLVO
Thanks for the look through.
Thought I was hosing something else up.
Least that's what She says. Wink
(2020-04-29, 03:45)Cromseth Wrote: Amazing skin! This is my default now and I have still many options to try...

I am a fan of "List" views for movies, and I like your "RightList" because I can have full audio/subs info (not english native so its important to me be able to see if the movie is dubbed or not in my language) meanwhile "LowList" only shows the "best" audio format (not language).

The view is great, but I think that the "year" field that is showed in "default" mode could be as in the "LowList", where if the item is a movieset, then it shows an icon of discs, and not the year of the "last" movie of the set, as is showed in "RightList" view. I think the discs icon has more sense that the year of just one movie of the set. It would be great to have the same behavior in both list views. I add a screenshot of both views to help explaining...

First "LowList" view whith icon when movieset:

And now the "RightList" view with year in movieset:

By the way, I found an inconsistency in "RightList": when the "popup info" is enabled it shows year and rating in movieset like as single movies. The info in popup should be the same as when "default" mode, not popup, showing number of movies and genre... as in my first image.

I dont use the popup but I think that is a little bug.

Thanks in advance and congrats for the skin!

EDIT: The "liveposters" (dont remember the name in english) background to moviesets and playlist is a genius thing...

I installed Github version today (Matrix) in my AndroidTV and in RightList there is still the "year" in movie set (as single movie). It should be great to have the discs icon as in LowList.

Keep the amazing job!
Hi everyone, I've seen this question asked in the past, several years ago, so asking again just in case things have changed Smile.
I had setup my kodi with Aeon Nox 5 about 5-6 years ago and dont recall all the settings. Is there a way to "migrate" to Aeon Nox: Silvo without having to figure out everythingn I've done?
Hi,

Is there a limitation of displayed items ?
I have created a smartplaylist (tv show type) that point to a source.
In this source i have a subdirectory with a show that contains 150+ episodes.

When i browse this smartplaylist i'm just able to see the first 56 episodes...
I looked at the smartplaylist configuration "limit to" is set to "no limit", i also tried a huge number like 1000, but still only display the first 56 episodes.
Any idea ?
(2020-09-12, 08:45)Boulou Wrote: When i browse this smartplaylist i'm just able to see the first 56 episodes...
I don't think there is a limit, or, if there is one it's a very large. One of my smart playlists (I call it "TV Shows", very creative I know) contains over 1,000 episode files for various TV shows. One show alone has about 280 episode files. They all show up when selected/viewed from the Main Menu.
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
  • 658(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55