• 710(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Just tried on a fresh silvo  skin , with tv guide open and pressing back  once , it goes straight to home screen , thats on a mac . 
What version silvo you using  this is 8.0.1
(2022-05-14, 14:18)ontap Wrote: Just tried on a fresh silvo  skin , with tv guide open and pressing back  once , it goes straight to home screen , thats on a mac . 
What version silvo you using  this is 8.0.1

Hi. This is good to know. Thanks for testing. I'm also using that version of Silvo so maybe there's something else on my end causing the anomaly. Now I know I can do some more troubleshooting. Thanks again.
OK , cancel above I was wrong , however you can "tweak" the "back" action to return to the home screen instead by doing the following.
Open the 16x9 folder and scroll down to "includes_PVR.xml
In a text editor , open the file and on line  649 , change <onback>9050</onback> to <onback>9000</onback>.
Save changes , reload the skin and its done.
(2022-05-14, 14:45)ontap Wrote: OK , cancel above I was wrong , however you can "tweak" the "back" action to return to the home screen instead by doing the following.
In a text editor , open the file and on line  649 , change <onback>9050</onback> to <onback>9000</onback>.

Great, I'll definately try that. Thank you.
(2022-05-14, 14:45)ontap Wrote: OK , cancel above I was wrong , however you can "tweak" the "back" action to return to the home screen instead by doing the following.

This worked perfectly. Thanks again matey.
I am using Emby for Kodi on Kodi 18 Leia.
So far everything works fine.
Is it possible in Information to see the actors and actresses?

If I use the Estuary skin, they can be seen.
(2022-05-17, 01:43)Dani78 Wrote: Is it possible in Information to see the actors and actresses?
They are on the Information page. You might need to scroll down to see them.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Well, I made several reinstallations, making it possible for the actors to be seen now.
But now I run into this problem:
The titles disappeared.

Maybe I should ask you guys.
Which versions of Kodi, Silvo and Emby for Kodi should I install?
In what order?

Edited to provide more information.

I am now using Kodi 19.4 with the latest version of EmbyCon (repository) on Windows 10 x64 PRO with +500 movies and Aeon Neon Silvo.

*This time again when I go to the Info page of a movie I don't see the actors (even scrolling down) but...
*Now I can see the titles of the movies
*If I use a screensaver when I come back it asks me to login to the Emby Server account (I deactivated the option but it does the same thing)
*As a last step I installed Emby-Next-Gen and a DB was generated in Kodi that allowed me (now) to use random images in the main menu. Is this correct?

I appreciate all the help you can give me!
I'm sure this has been addressed but i can't find the answer. I am having trouble with the ratings (RT etc.). They aren't showing up at all. Not front pafe nor in information. Only when I use the imdb online informartion button.  I do see local information only is enabled and cannot disable or uninstall. Any suggestions?
I was able to find the solution and I leave it here in case someone finds it useful:
Once the configurations in EmbyCon have been made, the custom menus must be generated again (only on "Choose Item for menu").

It should have personalize  View type to save for all movies contents but it can save an individual page only .
I am getting a previously viewed menu page background displaying on a different pages back ground, how can I stop this?
I view a submenu of concerts and the NOW Music background from a previously viewed item is displayed, see screenshot.
In the concerts submenu settings I have set background to 'None'. I would like the background to just be black.
(2022-04-04, 17:31)highway2hell Wrote: hello,
I've search quite a lot and don't find the answer.
I've a problem with screensaver and music info:

No screensaver:
1. Music info dispays 10 seconds at the beginning of each track; so it's ok.
2. At the end of the playlist; the screen shows the playlist for ever... so it can damage the screen.

Screensaver: black
1. music info only works for the first track.
2. screen is always black after; so it's ok.

how to get best of 2 worlds:
screensaver and music info at the beginning of each track?

thanks for your help.
any suggestions?
thanks
is there a way to change transparency on the OSD ?
  • 710(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55