Source List
Question 
Is there a way to see exactly what Kodi is sourcing for my content? I just want to see what folders I set and what content they are listing as. If I don't just remember and dig through the file manager or from the videos screen, I have no clue.

Thanks~!Confused
Is Sources.xml the only way?

IF I have plugged in sources, but they aren't showing on my xml (just the network ones), how do I get them there/why aren't they showing there? They show up fine in Kodi.

......also....
Is there a difference if I add a source from FILE MANAGER vs VIDEOS?
Database I believe.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
There's some SQLite database browsers that can show what paths the database actually looks for during a scan. This can be independent of the sources.xml list.

Database or not, I believe File manager and Video files store their sources in different places.
Maybe I just wipe them all and setup via Video, like I'm supposed to.
The sources added for filemanager are just for the filemanager use... IIRC you cannot set content on those therefore you cant scrape those (as they also dont show up in video sources sources). The sources in Videos aren't used in filemanager (dont know why but I presume there's some reason) but you can set content on these and scrape to build a library.

The Filemanager source can be exact same as the video source or completely different. Simple right?
FYI, this thing does an amazing job. It also finds your movies that weren't scraped. Very handy if for some reason Kodi/add-ons freak out and deletes the data from your NFO.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=118263

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Source List0