Win Second TFT monitor for NOW PLAYING information?
Photo 
Hi got Gotham installed on Win7 and HTPC with TFT 800x600 display.
Many months I have used the YATSE2 for windows to display information during playback a movie. But after Changing the local database to MYSQL database the display don't shows the fanart and info during playing.
As I see no one works on the Yatse2 for windows - as selection is there the newest system of XBMC "Frodo"

Is a plugin for XBMC where can I setup the second display to show this information? Something like LCD4Linux on Enigma2 boxes.

Thanks for help.
No one any idea?
Still no one? Undecided
Chorus in a full screen browser?
(2014-12-27, 04:09)DoubleT Wrote: Chorus in a full screen browser?

It can be displayed through a browser plugin but i haven't found any web plugin that displays now playing information over the whole screen (full screen).
Also the Chorus it shows the now playing information only in a small bar on bottom of the screen
Please have a look at this app --> http://movieposterapp.com/

Maybe this will solve your needs.
(2014-12-29, 18:10)_Andy_ Wrote: Please have a look at this app --> http://movieposterapp.com/

Maybe this will solve your needs.

I have tried it for several times but haven't find out how it works.
It shows i am connected to KoDi helix But if I play a movie there is still the DOG logo from the movie poster app and nothing happens. ...
The JSON api have been changed in Helix. Maybe thats the reason why the app is not working.

If you like you can PM me and describe what information you would like to see on the second screen and how it should look.
Maybe i can write an app in .NET
Many thanks to _Andy_ he has written an app for me so fast that's awesome!!! It works perfectly to me!
Hi,

I have a x15e for my htpc and I am looking for a plugin for my second screen. It seems that _Andy_ gave a perfect solution.
Would it be possible to also take advantage of this plugin.

Thanks for help.
If you like you can try my app.
Download from here and unpack to a folder of your choise.

In the app folder you can put images in the poster folder. These images cycle when no movie is playing.

Start the app and right click. Fill in the information to your kodi installation. If you select 'fanart from library' you don't need images in the poster folder because they are downloaded from your library.

If you have issues feel free to ask.
Thanks for this - fantastic start
Yatsee2 does work with sql - just delete db file and start again (however is quite bloated/unsupported and seems to be responsible for a few crashes/freezes on my system)
Any chance of posting the source - would be a great place for me to start fiddling?
Thanks

Glenn
Thank you Andy.
I did not have time to install it yet but I will give you an update asap.
Thanks
Hi All,

is there a solution for the same problem with openelec?

Greetings
Ralf
(2015-05-19, 16:32)_Andy_ Wrote: If you like you can try my app.
Download from here and unpack to a folder of your choise.

In the app folder you can put images in the poster folder. These images cycle when no movie is playing.

Start the app and right click. Fill in the information to your kodi installation. If you select 'fanart from library' you don't need images in the poster folder because they are downloaded from your library.

If you have issues feel free to ask.
Hi Andy, does you plugin still work? If so could you re-post a download link as the one above is no longer active.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Second TFT monitor for NOW PLAYING information?0