Movie iinfo
GreT skin .

If a movie plays you can on the remote doublir click and then you can see wich movie is playing. In other skin you can see the info about what the quality is example HD 720 and the info about the sound. In this skin you see only the movie cover and time elaps tine.
(2014-11-30, 23:57)Thakoer Wrote: GreT skin .

If a movie plays you can on the remote doublir click and then you can see wich movie is playing. In other skin you can see the info about what the quality is example HD 720 and the info about the sound. In this skin you see only the movie cover and time elaps tine.

That's strange... that info should be there.

Could you please give the beta version a try ?
It's on the MediaBrowser repo:

http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/add...-1.0.1.zip

a new stable version will be released soon.
Thanks i will try this one....ik ga het proberen!
Stel je hebt lijst met films en klikt op movie info dan zie je trailer en youtube trailer.
Als je trailer aanklikt gebeurt er niks en als je. Op youtube trailer aanklikt gaat hij via youtube maar dan ben je in de addon van youtube en dus niet bij de addon van de film lijst. Snap je het een beetje .?
(2014-12-01, 01:09)Thakoer Wrote: Stel je hebt lijst met films en klikt op movie info dan zie je trailer en youtube trailer.

Als je trailer aanklikt gebeurt er niks en als je. Op youtube trailer aanklikt gaat hij via youtube maar dan ben je in de addon van youtube en dus niet bij de addon van de film lijst. Snap je het een beetje .?

In de bèta versie heb ik het info scherm verbouwd, vooral ook het trailer stukje... Wil je die eens testen?
Of had je dat al gedaan?
Groeten, Marcel

Ps: Probeer het forum in het Engels te houden, makkelijk voor de andere gebruikers. Je mag me gewoon een privebericht sturen voor support, geen probleem
Ok ii am gona test it . Thanks for the quick reply... It is a great skin. Very smooth with the firetv amazon.
I test ir it not very stable.. Movie info about 720 hd info not showing and the trailer does not work either
(2014-12-01, 02:14)Thakoer Wrote: I test ir it not very stable.. Movie info about 720 hd info not showing and the trailer does not work either

I dont really understand what you mean. Can you send me a PM to explain it in detail? Both movie info and trailers should work fine but maybe I missed something... Also, I'm curious what's unstable?
codec info is now added to the OSD panel...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie iinfo0