Req Parental Control - Possible Bounty?
Hi All,

So I believe that I have now reached a point where I'm happy to do an official release of the addon, I have requested a publish and created a new thread for PinSentry:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228451

For those that have tried out the previous beta, the changes since 0.0.3 are:

Code:
- Option to change the background when the Pin is prompted for
- Allow different parts of PinSentry to be disabled (Navigation, plugins etc)
- Stop Double Pin Prompt on quick double select of video
- Fix issue with TV Show not being detected as protected
- Force Pin entry if changing the PinSentry Settings

Please post any PinSentry thoughts/comments/requests to the newly created release thread.

I suppose this thead can still be used for that lovely chocolate bounty discussion:

Thanks

Rob
Well, we now seem to have PinSentry with every feature requested and it appears to be pretty stable.

Now for the bounty supported/refered to by harlequin80, spcano01 and asm495 Big Grin

Please feel free to give generously via the link in the first post of the following thread:

PinSentry

Thanks

Rob
Hi Rob,

I absolutely intend to. Sorry been flat out since you put the last update out and haven't had a chance to test it.

Thanks again for your work on this.

Kye
Hi Rob, just tested and it works beautifully. And also made a donation to your hard work!
(2015-07-05, 05:17)icecold-2015 Wrote: Hi Rob, just tested and it works beautifully. And also made a donation to your hard work!

Thank you for your support - the first person to donate on PinSentry!!!

Thanks

Rob
(2015-06-23, 07:40)harlequin80 Wrote: Hi Rob,

I absolutely intend to. Sorry been flat out since you put the last update out and haven't had a chance to test it.

Thanks again for your work on this.

Kye

Hi Kye,

How did you get on?

Rob
An interesting experiment, I don't do these things for the money (It would be really bad rate of pay if I did!) - but was interested to see what the response would be when I posted a tool that resolved a problem people were pledging money for.

The answer is "Very Poor", icecold-2015 gets credit for a person of their word, but that's it really.

Just an interesting thought Smile

Rob
(Maybe I should start introducing bugs Smile - that would just be mean!)
Hi rob,

Thanks for the call out. I forgot to put the donate through and your post reminded me.

Sorry

Kye

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Parental Control - Possible Bounty?0