GLWIZ Live Stream Help
Hi, I want to get the stream/rtmp URL of glwiz.com on their different channels available. I know there is a GLWIZ xbmc addon that you can watch their shows but it's low quality and I want to get a temporary subscription so I can get the HD stream URL's and put it on my XBMC, but I want to know if anybody knows how to do it. I used URL Snooper 2 and Wireshark to find the stream/rtmp URL but I can't find it. Any help I get would be very helpful to me.

Thank You.
Do you ever bloody listen to what people suggest to you?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1852715
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Go to live-irib.com and open a live stream for any channel you want. For example, I'll open IRIB HD. Once the page opens, depending on your browser, go to the settings of your browser and open the page source file for the live stream. Once the source page opens on another tab, press "Control + F" and type "rtmp". There will be multiple rtmp links, but you got to look which rtmp link goes for the type of quality video. For exampe the first RTMP link is rtmp://77.77.77.5/tv/hdtest-1 is Low Quality and to find out which the quality of the video, you got to look around the rtmp link on the top left to find it. I found the words "Low Quality" on line 313 near the very end of it.
Salam Nismo,
i am also searching for iranian IPTV links, and i have some information....
let talk via Email to find a solution how to make a xbmc addon for iranian Channels
regards
Arash
my email ist [email protected]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GLWIZ Live Stream Help0