One title 2 DVD's
Hello,

Forgive me for what is probably a very newbie question but I cannot figure this out for the life of me.

I have many movies/concerts that come with 2 DVD's but when I look in Kodi it might list them but it does not properly scrape them. As in their is no synopsis or art for said movies main (root) folder...

Am I suppose to do something special to the sub folders (e.g. DVD1, DVD2 or DVD#1, DVD#2, etc...)....?

Any helpful advice, feedback or suggestions would be very appreciated.

Thank you

Scott
1) post in the correct forums
2) you can stack them as isos, see http://kodi.wiki/view/Stacking#Split_vid...tacking.29. there is no stacking support for folders.
3) if it ain't identified it's certainly the file/folder names that is to blame. or maybe they don't exist on the backends, few concerts do for instance.
1) Which forum should I have posted in...?
2) I tried stacking isos and it only scrapes the first iso file not the actual folder the iso file is in or the second iso....
3) This is not a "file/folder" naming issue as I made sure the titles existed on the "backends" from the used scraper.
4) When pressing PLAY on the only iso there nothing happens...If I use my mouse and right click an option of "play part" appears where I can chose part 1 or part 2 which I assume are for DVD1 and DVD2...Either way when I chose either one to play I get the "Playback failed" message...

This is nuts...I cannot believe that with a program as well put together as Kodi there must be a way to play ripped DVD's that are double...triple...etc...Someone more knowledgeable than me must have figured this out already...I would be shocked if no one had...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One title 2 DVD's0