• 57(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
I want the gallery view be the default view... but if i go to another page or section it always shows the list view. How can i set this permanently or do i have to change it manually for every page?

Thanks.
Frederik
Guys, is there any way to force mimic to display movies with the "shift" view rather than always defaulting to list view?
(2016-09-11, 10:47)ipguy Wrote: Guys, is there any way to force mimic to display movies with the "shift" view rather than always defaulting to list view?
If you're using the local video library, Kodi will remember the last view used. If you're using a video addon, you'll have to ask the addon author to allow you to specify a view.
(2016-09-11, 18:26)braz Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 10:47)ipguy Wrote: Guys, is there any way to force mimic to display movies with the "shift" view rather than always defaulting to list view?
If you're using the local video library, Kodi will remember the last view used. If you're using a video addon, you'll have to ask the addon author to allow you to specify a view.
I'm using an add-on but sorting as usual, it would be great to be able to force a view like the Titan skin can.
(2016-09-12, 14:24)ipguy Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 18:26)braz Wrote:
I'm using an add-on but sorting as usual, it would be great to be able to force a view like the Titan skin can.

No plans to add that setting, especially for Mimic 1.x.

Sent from my iPhone
Ok, then... Thanks
Ok, I worked out how to do it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9