• 36(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
Just pushed an update to git that adds the following widget choices (provided by the extendedinfo script).
  • Trending Movies
  • Trending TV Shows
  • Top Rentals
  • Top Artists
  • Daily Babes
(2015-02-05, 23:05)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 22:42)Scott00007 Wrote: I have noticed something slightly off with the home screen widgets. I have the "recent tv shows" widget on my TV shows screen (always there) and it will constantly move to the right. I watch it move over one at a time without any input from me. So I end up with the oldest most recent show when I push up from "TV Shows" when I would want to go to the most recent one.

Thanks
It is set to autoscroll. Does it stop at the end of the list or does it start over when reaching the end? I'll test it when I get a chance.

For me it stops at the end of the list. Autoscroll is a cool idea but I would prefer it be an option if possible.
Running 1.0.3 and the xml edits to keep widgets persistant dont seem to work anymore. Any help is appreciated to get it back to always show widgets. Thanks
(2015-02-07, 17:48)jrock600 Wrote: Running 1.0.3 and the xml edits to keep widgets persistant dont seem to work anymore. Any help is appreciated to get it back to always show widgets. Thanks
Try 1.04 from github, it has a skin setting to keep the widgets visible.
(2015-02-07, 12:26)Scott00007 Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 23:05)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 22:42)Scott00007 Wrote: I have noticed something slightly off with the home screen widgets. I have the "recent tv shows" widget on my TV shows screen (always there) and it will constantly move to the right. I watch it move over one at a time without any input from me. So I end up with the oldest most recent show when I push up from "TV Shows" when I would want to go to the most recent one.

Thanks
It is set to autoscroll. Does it stop at the end of the list or does it start over when reaching the end? I'll test it when I get a chance.

For me it stops at the end of the list. Autoscroll is a cool idea but I would prefer it be an option if possible.

I always use wrap lists, but I set them to fixed and setup a widget with 5 items. When unfocused, it scrolled through the items and then started over.

Are you saying it stays on the last item when it reaches the end, and never starts over?

I don't plan to add an option, so if I hear from enough users that dislike the autoscroll I'll remove it.
Just modified the artist info to display discography using script.extendedinfo. Available on github.

(2015-02-07, 17:57)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-02-07, 12:26)Scott00007 Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 23:05)bryanbrazil Wrote: It is set to autoscroll. Does it stop at the end of the list or does it start over when reaching the end? I'll test it when I get a chance.

I always use wrap lists, but I set them to fixed and setup a widget with 5 items. When unfocused, it scrolled through the items and then started over.

Are you saying it stays on the last item when it reaches the end, and never starts over?

I don't plan to add an option, so if I hear from enough users that dislike the autoscroll I'll remove it.

No it doesn't start over.
(2015-02-03, 22:51)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 22:29)adambollinger Wrote: Is there any way to remove the black overlay on the channel logos in the white theme? I'd like to keep the color in my channel logos if possible.

Thanks for the great theme!
I've been waiting for someone to mention this. Smile I use white logos with transparent backgrounds, so the color diffuse works well. I realize most people likely use colored channel icons, though, so I'll go ahead and remove the color diffuse.

Update: Pushed a change to github that removes the color diffuse from the Live TV channel logos. Let me know if I missed anything.

Bryan, thanks so much for removing the color diffuse on the channel logos. The white theme looks amazing with my color logo PNGs! However, it appears as though there's still a color diffuse on the logos when I press in the info key when the channel is full screen and also on the pop up channel menu.

Thanks for your help!
(2015-02-08, 06:46)adambollinger Wrote: Bryan, thanks so much for removing the color diffuse on the channel logos. The white theme looks amazing with my color logo PNGs! However, it appears as though there's still a color diffuse on the logos when I press in the info key when the channel is full screen and also on the pop up channel menu.

Thanks for your help!

Just pushed an update to git that should fix that.
I have to say I love this skin. I've been using Aoen Nox 5 for a while and I think this just takes it to the next level!
I love it so much that I've just read 36 pages of posts to make sure I've not missed anything, so if I'm about to ask you something previously answered, I apologize in advance!

The only thing I'm missing is logos just above the seekbar on pause etc. Is there any way to have this?
(2015-02-09, 00:22)Bullsboy Wrote: I have to say I love this skin. I've been using Aoen Nox 5 for a while and I think this just takes it to the next level!
I love it so much that I've just read 36 pages of posts to make sure I've not missed anything, so if I'm about to ask you something previously answered, I apologize in advance!

The only thing I'm missing is logos just above the seekbar on pause etc. Is there any way to have this?
Thanks! No plans to add logos or clear art to the pause screen, you would need to mod it.
(2015-02-07, 17:57)bryanbrazil Wrote: I always use wrap lists, but I set them to fixed and setup a widget with 5 items. When unfocused, it scrolled through the items and then started over.

Please, don't. I love the autoscroll feature with the widgets Angel
(2015-02-07, 08:37)bryanbrazil Wrote: Just pushed an update to git that adds the following widget choices (provided by the extendedinfo script).
  • Trending Movies
  • Trending TV Shows
  • Top Rentals
  • Top Artists
  • Daily Babes

Ah Updates! I see you put a 1.0.4 on the github! I think I'll swing by there again to check things out next.
This does seem to be the ONLY skin with BIG fonts like I like. I dunno why everyone seems obsessed with unreadable microscopic text so much for lol.... But thanks again for creating this AWESOME skin. Again, I REALLY like that I can see it across the room without squinting.
Peace. Cool
Thanks, glad you like it. Smile
Watching the trailers is a very nice touch too.

• 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9