• 53(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
Everything else is running perfectly. I do need a little cleanup from looking at the debug.

It worked fine until this morning for about 3 months. It could be related to a recent update to Ubuntu or Kodi... I can take a look when I get home from work. I think I ran apt-get upgrade in the last few days, so thought it might have been a skin update.
Checked the last upgrade log for Kodibuntu... Lightdm, oxideqt-codecs-extra and nautilus were updated. It's rather strange only the Music widgets were affected though. It doesn't make sense to me why it would suddenly start happening and only the music widgets.

How are the music widgets called? Do they contact some kind of cloud based service, either to randomly generate the selections or to pull album art or something?

And more bizarro... Random SONGS works. But not Random Album, Recommended Album, etc... I'm guessing it could be some kind of DB error on my side, but unsure what exactly is being called. Looks like albums have a specific number assigned? As a last resort, I might delete or rename my music DB and rebuild it.
I have a question....In list view for movies currently there is a logo for the studio along the Left side of the list. I'd like to change that to the MPAA Rating logo similar to the one that is currently located in the lower right in the showcase view. However I can't find the the info in the xml files to accomplish this. Does anyone have any help they can offer me. Thanks in advance.

Ideally I'd like to get the rating and the runtime in this view somewhere.
(2015-07-02, 16:11)ChimChim Wrote: Checked the last upgrade log for Kodibuntu... Lightdm, oxideqt-codecs-extra and nautilus were updated. It's rather strange only the Music widgets were affected though. It doesn't make sense to me why it would suddenly start happening and only the music widgets.

How are the music widgets called? Do they contact some kind of cloud based service, either to randomly generate the selections or to pull album art or something?

And more bizarro... Random SONGS works. But not Random Album, Recommended Album, etc... I'm guessing it could be some kind of DB error on my side, but unsure what exactly is being called. Looks like albums have a specific number assigned? As a last resort, I might delete or rename my music DB and rebuild it.
You might also try reinstalling the latest library data provider script...

https://github.com/BigNoid/service.libra...a.provider

Looks like Aeon Nox 5.7.2 has the same issue, I've noticed it now as well. Guessing it has something to do with the library data provider call.
(2015-07-03, 06:16)japes Wrote: I have a question....In list view for movies currently there is a logo for the studio along the Left side of the list. I'd like to change that to the MPAA Rating logo similar to the one that is currently located in the lower right in the showcase view. However I can't find the the info in the xml files to accomplish this. Does anyone have any help they can offer me. Thanks in advance.

I haven't tested it, but try replacing line 32 and 133 in View_50_List.xml with the following:

Code:
<texture fallback="flags/mpaa/NR.png">$VAR[RatingFlagVar]</texture>

This will change the Movies view, look further down the file to make the same change for TV Shows.
(2015-07-02, 16:11)ChimChim Wrote: Checked the last upgrade log for Kodibuntu... Lightdm, oxideqt-codecs-extra and nautilus were updated. It's rather strange only the Music widgets were affected though. It doesn't make sense to me why it would suddenly start happening and only the music widgets.

Reported and fix now on library data provider github...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2043959
You are awesome, sir. Thanks!

Replaced default.py and works again.
(2015-07-03, 06:27)braz Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 06:16)japes Wrote: I have a question....In list view for movies currently there is a logo for the studio along the Left side of the list. I'd like to change that to the MPAA Rating logo similar to the one that is currently located in the lower right in the showcase view. However I can't find the the info in the xml files to accomplish this. Does anyone have any help they can offer me. Thanks in advance.

I haven't tested it, but try replacing line 32 and 133 in View_50_List.xml with the following:

Code:
<texture fallback="flags/mpaa/NR.png">$VAR[RatingFlagVar]</texture>

This will change the Movies view, look further down the file to make the same change for TV Shows.

Perfect...that did it. Thanks.
Hey man, first of all i love your theme or skin Big Grin

I have a problem with my Kodi/Skin, so when i go to main menu, some kind of error show's me. The error it's about script shourtcuts, anyidea what can be?
No idea without a debug log, try updating the script.
sorry

here http://pastebin.com/8bAVRHF2

i could not upload with kodi log something with server timeout idk why :/

and i update the script allready
Your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml couldn't be loaded, maybe it got corrupted somehow. Try moving it out of your 1080i folder and restarting. It should get recreated, though you'll have to setup your submenus again.
Did you install the skin and/or skinshortcuts from the repo? If not, make sure dependencies like script.module.unidecode are installed.
first i intall from kodi repo, and the error come up, so i unistall and intall from grihub, and still doing the same.

can u tell me how move my 1080i folder? and how i install script.module.unidecode?
script.module.unidecode are enable
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9