• 16(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
(2015-01-03, 08:49)munkeh Wrote: Quick question: Any way of changing the main menu so it isn't all uppercase? I thought changing the label name in settings would do it, but was wrong.
See my response in post #207.
(2015-01-03, 09:24)bryanbrazil Wrote: See my response in post #207.
Ah, cheers. Missed that post.
(2015-01-01, 11:53)manman3 Wrote: In some random modules the Cover is not displayed at all when "list" is selected but are OK when "posters" or "shift" is selected
This eg happens latetly with the hellenic tv addon. but happened also on the local collection I have but at somepoint ( I don't know how) it was fixed by itself

I pushed an update to git that should fix this. I tested it with the Sports Illustrated addon, let me know if it works for you. Thanks!
Hi Bryanbrazil,

Wish you and all the forum members a very happy new year.
I found a small issue in the skin. When you change the volume of kodi (like pressing +/- in the keyboard) the volume goes from 0 db to -60 db (-60 db is mute). The volume bar (red color in the blac-red skin) decreases accordingly till -56 db and at mute (-60db) it comes back to kind of halfway (instead of emptying). I am not sure if I could explain this better. If you need I can post the pictures once I am at home.

Thanks,
V
(2015-01-03, 21:31)vab.patel Wrote: Hi Bryanbrazil,

I found a small issue in the skin. When you change the volume of kodi (like pressing +/- in the keyboard) the volume goes from 0 db to -60 db (-60 db is mute). The volume bar (red color in the blac-red skin) decreases accordingly till -56 db and at mute (-60db) it comes back to kind of halfway (instead of emptying). I am not sure if I could explain this better. If you need I can post the pictures once I am at home.

Thanks,
V

I know what you mean, I noticed that before too. Assumed it was something outside of the skin's control, but I'll take a look at it. Happy New Years!
(2015-01-02, 19:32)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 11:46)schumi2004 Wrote: @bryanbrazil

Any plans to implement Cinema Experience?

I don't use cinema experience, so someone would have to create a mod for that...

I'll give it a shot when i have some spare time, thanks Wink
Mimic is now on Transifex! Sign up to translate the skin strings into your language. Thank you to those who have already submitted language files. French, German, and Hebrew have already been added.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...kin-mimic/
"Forbidden access". Also why the name change?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2015-01-03, 21:40)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 21:31)vab.patel Wrote: Hi Bryanbrazil,

Thanks,
V

I know what you mean, I noticed that before too. Assumed it was something outside of the skin's control, but I'll take a look at it. Happy New Years!

Hmm, I give up, can't figure out what the issue is. Checked Aeon Nox 5, on which this is based, and it doesn't have the problem. The AN5 progress texture is 30x30 and the progress bar is 270px wide. The Mimic progress texture is 32x32, so I though the issue might be that the texture does not divide evenly into the width of the progress bar. Changed the progress bar width to 288, but the issue remains. I'm open to suggestions.

(2015-01-04, 01:05)patseguin Wrote: "Forbidden access". Also why the name change?

Forbidden access to Transifex? Did you sign up for an account and are you a member of the team for the language you want to edit?

You mean the name change from reNox to Mimic? reNox would have been too similar to reFocus and Aeon Nox, didn't want to create any confusion.
Oops, misunderstood. I thought you changed the name from Mimic to Transifex haha.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2015-01-04, 01:38)patseguin Wrote: Oops, misunderstood. I thought you changed the name from Mimic to Transifex haha.

Haha, you scared me for a second. Smile
Is there a way to change the time delay on the multi-image backgrounds?
(2015-01-04, 08:13)adenty9 Wrote: Is there a way to change the time delay on the multi-image backgrounds?

Can't say for sure, but first thing I would try is change the timeperimage for multiimage in defaults.xml.
(2015-01-04, 09:02)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 08:13)adenty9 Wrote: Is there a way to change the time delay on the multi-image backgrounds?

Can't say for sure, but first thing I would try is change the timeperimage for multiimage in defaults.xml.

Thanks I'll check it out.

EDIT: Got it, thanks.
Hello,

Is someone using this skin with a raspberry pi? If so, what is the best setup in raspberry pi and in the skin so that it can run smoothly?
I've got a raspberry pi b+ with openelec 5.0.0, that is connected through HDMI to my SamsungTV, my media is on a couple of MyBookLive NAS, and I access them through WIFI (TP-LINK WR-841N router).

I like this skin much more than confluence...

Thanks Smile
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9