• 30(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
(2015-01-22, 19:29)jrock600 Wrote: Loving the skin. One question:

-In my recent widget is there a way to not have items repeat if there is only 1 or 2 items in the list? I manage my tv library to not show watched shows so if there is only 1 or 2 shows available to watch the widget shows them repeating over and over to fill the area. i would like to have it just show the 1 or 2 box shots with the rest blank if possible.

Is there anything i can edit in an xml to change this?

Thanks.
This is already implemented in git and will be in the next release. You will just need to set horizontal lists to "fixed" in the skin settings.
Can you please add the Series Record option to the EPG timers? Didn't notice it wasn't there until just now.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2015-01-23, 09:06)thrak76 Wrote: Can you please add the Series Record option to the EPG timers? Didn't notice it wasn't there until just now.

I'm waiting to see if the pvr folks fix it so that window doesn't have to be coded for NPVR and WMC separately. I use NPVR but don't record much so haven't missed the series record feature. If someone else wants to skin that window I'll include the xmls in Mimic.
(2015-01-22, 19:40)djstallion Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 09:23)djstallion Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 06:57)bryanbrazil Wrote: Yeah, I can't figure out how to make the seek bar clickable. I know I'm missing a slider control in my DialogSeekBar.xml, but even when I add that back it doesn't work. If you figure it out, let me know.
I'm interested too, how to make seekbar clickable. Very helpful on touchscreen.
After some research-thinking-testing-research-thinking-testing I had some progress with it Wink
Solution wasn't so complicated at all, but needs some testing. Added to my mod.

Hmm, I tried adding the slider control just as you did, but couldn't get progress bars to work with a mouse here.
(2015-01-23, 10:05)bryanbrazil Wrote: Hmm, I tried adding the slider control just as you did, but couldn't get progress bars to work with a mouse here.
You have to disable/reorganize top control button menu (MusicOSD.xml and VideoOSD.xml), this menu have always focus and because of that you can't use active slider. Rename these files for trying and active progress bar will be working Wink
My watched/unwatched indicators disappeared at some point last week, has anyone else had this problem. I rolled back to 1.0.1 and now they are showing up again.
(2015-01-19, 20:37)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-01-19, 20:24)TomFreeloader Wrote: Nice Skin! I like to change skins every once in a while because I am weird like that, But I really like the BIG views and the fact that I can see the words and read it from a distance with most of the themes, also love the menu customization stuff, very nice, on the other hand, I wish there was a way to change the level of translucency (If that's the right word?) for the main menu background to be able to see the custom background pics a little better. I'm certainly no expert at python or screwing with xmls but I may mess with it a bit later and see if I can achieve the effect I am looking for. Thanks for all your time consuming work on this skin! Cool

PS: Sorry if what I am talking about with the color stuff has already been mentioned. I am in a hurry today and didn't have time/was too fat and lazy to read all 27 pages, but the search only seemed to turn up posts regarding themes.

No problem, I think's it's mentioned somewhere else in this thread, but you're going to need to open up the color.xml file for whichever color theme you are using (located in the skin's /colors folder). Look for the "background" tag and change the first two characters from FF to EE or DD.
Well an easier and quicker solution for me, was to use the gray theme and turn up the brightness on my TV, lol. I remember some of the color code stuff from using Gimp, I will read more on this thread a little bit this morning since I have more time now. I am also curious about making all the widgets show. Thanks for your response.
(2015-01-23, 15:49)hoagieh Wrote: My watched/unwatched indicators disappeared at some point last week, has anyone else had this problem. I rolled back to 1.0.1 and now they are showing up again.

No idea, still seeing them here. Are you saying they are missing from all views?
(2015-01-23, 11:28)djstallion Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 10:05)bryanbrazil Wrote: Hmm, I tried adding the slider control just as you did, but couldn't get progress bars to work with a mouse here.
You have to disable/reorganize top control button menu (MusicOSD.xml and VideoOSD.xml), this menu have always focus and because of that you can't use active slider. Rename these files for trying and active progress bar will be working Wink

Tried a few things, but think I will leave the progress bars as-is. Especially since the progress bar in fullscreeninfo can't be clicked anyway since that dialog disappears on mouse movement.

I'm satisfied with having mouse/touch support for the media menu, that's probably as far as I'll go in adding mouse support.
I've been experiencing a strange behaviour regarding the subtitles download addon. Subtitles search works as expected but if I choose one of the results which is in fact a .zip or .rar package the window, which allows me to navigate and choose the subtitles file to download, shows up behind the search window. I don't know if this is a skin problem, even though I've only had it since I've been using Mimic. Has anyone else come up with this behaviour?
(2015-01-24, 12:11)rolando.isidoro Wrote: I've been experiencing a strange behaviour regarding the subtitles download addon. Subtitles search works as expected but if I choose one of the results which is in fact a .zip or .rar package the window, which allows me to navigate and choose the subtitles file to download, shows up behind the search window. I don't know if this is a skin problem, even though I've only had it since I've been using Mimic. Has anyone else come up with this behaviour?

I had previously added a zorder to the subtitles dialog to keep it in front of the pause screen. Now that I've changed the pause screen this is no longer needed. Fix is on git and will be in the next version.
Hi, really nice theme, good looking, light on cpu usage but still highly configurable.
I add just a little problem with it, the widget doesn't show until i press the up key and give them the focus. I search everywhere and didn't find an option about it. It is the intended behavior or i had a problem with my setup.
(2015-01-24, 19:20)bryanbrazil Wrote: I had previously added a zorder to the subtitles dialog to keep it in front of the pause screen. Now that I've changed the pause screen this is no longer needed. Fix is on git and will be in the next version.
Thanks a lot for the quick fix.
(2015-01-24, 20:11)mac1202 Wrote: Hi, really nice theme, good looking, light on cpu usage but still highly configurable.
I add just a little problem with it, the widget doesn't show until i press the up key and give them the focus. I search everywhere and didn't find an option about it. It is the intended behavior or i had a problem with my setup.

Answered on the previous page, see post #423.
(2015-01-18, 00:33)bryanbrazil Wrote: Not sure about Linux, I use the TexturePacker.exe. I'll upload the xbt file when I get a chance.

Any update on this or are you holding back until the theme is at a more final stage? Only ask as i've been running into all sorts of hassles trying to compile kodi just to get the texturepacker tool on linux.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9