Amazon Fire TV Stick - Kodi Installed - Tvheadend LiveTV issue
I hope this is the correct place to post;

Current system is a Openelec box with an HD-Homerun device and LiveTV works great.
I'm moving to the Firestick and having issues getting LiveTV working.

On the Firestick I have Kodi RC2 successfully installed and can watch my videos and such.. I can also watch my HD Homerun as a video source..
When I go to the LiveTV side, I get my channels and EPG info, but when selecting a channel I get a buffer window, then it just stops.. after awhile I get a HTPS (might have the letters wrong) error.
Also getting "Skipping "Auvitek AU8522 QAM/8VSB Frontend/503,028 kHz" -- not enabled" error on the Tvheadend GUI webpage.

If I switch back over to my Openelec system.. all is well again.. I must be missing something on the Firestick side.. thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help
I can't get PVR.WMC to work either. Cancels out and says the tuner is busy, even though it's not. Says android is in alpha on the addon's wiki. So it looks like support hasn't caught up with pvr in android yet.
Quote:Skipping "Auvitek AU8522 QAM/8VSB Frontend/503,028 kHz" -- not enabled

That means either the tuner is disabled or the multiplex (503,028 kHz) is disabled. You should check that and try again, and if it still doesn't work, post a debug log (wiki) where you try to play a channel or two.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Fire TV Stick - Kodi Installed - Tvheadend LiveTV issue0