Bug Info auto pops up when playing back a file
Every time I play a TV show or Movie, as of yesterday, 12/4, using release candidate 2, the info dialog will pop up automatically. If i press "I" it goes away, pops up one more time, press "I" again and it goes away for good. Does anyone have this happening to them as well? I apologize if this isn't a skin issue. I just haven't switched to any other since I found Titan. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(2014-12-05, 14:45)Zoso161 Wrote: Every time I play a TV show or Movie, as of yesterday, 12/4, using release candidate 2, the info dialog will pop up automatically. If i press "I" it goes away, pops up one more time, press "I" again and it goes away for good. Does anyone have this happening to them as well? I apologize if this isn't a skin issue. I just haven't switched to any other since I found Titan. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can turn off this behavior in the skin settings... The feature is that it automatically pops up the info panel and hides it after 6 seconds.
In general skin settings there's a toggle to turn it off.
(2014-12-05, 15:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 14:45)Zoso161 Wrote: Every time I play a TV show or Movie, as of yesterday, 12/4, using release candidate 2, the info dialog will pop up automatically. If i press "I" it goes away, pops up one more time, press "I" again and it goes away for good. Does anyone have this happening to them as well? I apologize if this isn't a skin issue. I just haven't switched to any other since I found Titan. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can turn off this behavior in the skin settings... The feature is that it automatically pops up the info panel and hides it after 6 seconds.
In general skin settings there's a toggle to turn it off.

Thank you.
I have a similar problem.
I like the fact that it appears but often it doesn't go away after a few seconds and instead stays until I click the info button on the remote.
(2015-01-04, 01:26)James_liv Wrote: I have a similar problem.
I like the fact that it appears but often it doesn't go away after a few seconds and instead stays until I click the info button on the remote.

I jut noticed this too while I was testing and am already working on a fix...
This drives me nuts as well, glad you're working on it!
(2015-01-04, 01:42)Tim8 Wrote: This drives me nuts as well, glad you're working on it!

Fixed, and even made it a bit better so you can now select the amount of seconds to display the infopanel.
Available in tonights beta update, available within an hour on the beta repo.
(2015-01-04, 02:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 01:42)Tim8 Wrote: This drives me nuts as well, glad you're working on it!

Fixed, and even made it a bit better so you can now select the amount of seconds to display the infopanel.
Available in tonights beta update, available within an hour on the beta repo.

Awesome, I installed the beta repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info auto pops up when playing back a file0