Program Logging Suggestions
I have been running XBMC for a number of years now and I absolutely love it! I use XBMC in my home as the primary media center for everything... Movies, Music, Live TV, etc. I live in a town home community and recently I have received a complaint from my neighbor regarding loud music playing through out the nite. Of course I disagree and will be disputing the matter in an upcoming hearing. Before I represent myself at this hearing, I would like to understand XBMC's logging capabilities. I would like to show the HOA board the data as it relates to the dates, times and volume levels for when I watched a Movie, LiveTV or listen to Music. This will help me prove to the HOA that I have not violated any HOA convenants.

So, with that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can abstract logging data easily? Is it even possible? Any help would be appreciated.
I don't believe exact volume levels are logged. At least, not without having some level of debugging enabled. You can see some info about this on: debug log (wiki).
Logging volume means nothing as you could set volume low and ramp your amplifier way up
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Program Logging Suggestions0