• 10(current)
WIP Playstation 4 Skin
(2021-03-28, 23:04)drakoni4 Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 15:40)ethobro639 Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 00:38)toyota12303 Wrote: [font][font]Я только что воссоздал этот скин для последней версии Коди Лея! [/font][/font]
[font][font]Этот скин основан на скине OSMC по умолчанию. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Предстоит еще много работы, и некоторые вещи могут работать некорректно, но если вы хотите опробовать раннюю сборку, вы можете скачать ее [/font][/font]

[font][font]отсюда[/font][/font][font][font] : [/font][font]Скачать скин для Kodi Leia - 22 ноября - 20:10 [/font][/font]
[font][font]Скачать звуки навигации - 7 ноября[/font][/font]

[font][font][video = youtube] https : //www.youtube.com/watch? v = 0dKMS83OCcg & feature = youtu.be [/ video][/font][/font]

[font][font]Мне нравится то, что вы создали, но у меня неприятная проблема: я не могу установить надстройку «xbmc gui версии 1.13.0 не может быть удовлетворена», и я пробую ее на Leia 18 с xbmc gui версии 1.14. [/font][font]0, то я попробовал его на криптоне 17 с xbmc gui версии 1.12.0 и безуспешно[/font][/font]

[font][font]Привет всем! [/font][font]Я так понимаю про этот проект уже все забыли! [/font][font]Если здесь есть кто нибудь, подскажите как это настроить! [/font][font]На какую версию оно работает? [/font][font]И как вообще его устанавливать![/font][/font]
[font][font]Привет всем! [/font][font]Насколько я понимаю, об этом проекте уже все забыли! [/font][font]Если тут есть кто, подскажите как настроить! [/font][font]На какой версии работает? [/font][font]И как его вообще установить![/font][/font]
Been tinkering for a bit, added some features to the skin
1. Flow Theme available in all areas, such as login screen, notifications, settings, etc. (Gonna try to make dual theme work if that option is set)
2. Shut down and restart animation added - Still need to work on making it close Kodi.
3. New Loading animation
4. Added the button animation (the one where after hovering on a button for a few seconds)
5. Working on adding the Zoom in and fade out on app tile animation when opening apps.

I'll release for download after working on a few things
(2021-04-27, 22:24)EAMT Wrote: Been tinkering for a bit, added some features to the skin
1. Flow Theme available in all areas, such as login screen, notifications, settings, etc. (Gonna try to make dual theme work if that option is set)
2. Shut down and restart animation added - Still need to work on making it close Kodi.
3. New Loading animation
4. Added the button animation (the one where after hovering on a button for a few seconds)
5. Working on adding the Zoom in and fade out on app tile animation when opening apps.

nice one tx.
(2021-04-27, 22:24)EAMT Wrote: Been tinkering for a bit, added some features to the skin
3. New Loading animation

Can you also add Splash Screen to games, when they are launched from Advanced Launcher! like how it works on PS4.
Hello everyone!

Sorry it's been a while but I've been super busy with a lot of other things in life and haven't had the time to work on these themes. 
I will no longer be working on or updating the PS4/Xbox One themes and I currently have no plans to create PS5/Series X themes either.

I do have something else I've been working on that I'm excited to share soon though. It's still in somewhat early stages of development but it's coming along really well.

This is WinDash:

watch gallery

What is WinDash?
WinDash is a 10-foot user interface for Windows 10 & 11, designed to be used on your TV with a gamepad.
It's more than just a theme and is a modified version of Kodi with a custom service that fully integrates everything in to Windows.

What can WinDash do?
Easily manage and access your game & app library,
Control and access Windows features, the store, settings and installed apps,
Automatically adds full controller support to any app that's imported/launched,
Fully integrates in to Windows, displays your username, profile image, can display your background,
Ability to automatically add installed games/apps to your library in the background or manually control them yourself,
Automatically download & install updates in the background without affecting what you're doing.

Display recently used games/apps on your home screen:
watch gallery

Customization:
watch gallery

I'm not sure on when exactly it will be released, I'll share a lot more information soon!
(2021-06-29, 18:27)toyota12303 Wrote: und without affecti

This is so cool cant wait my man take ya time really looking forward to it Smile
Thought I'd share some progress of how WinDash is coming along:

Here are some updated screenshots of the interface, you can customize backgrounds, colours, layouts, set the wallpaper yourself or use your Windows background.

watch gallery

New features: 
As well as automatically adding full controller support to all UWP or manually added apps, you can also now use an on screen keyboard to type,
Service automatically detects and recognizes the difference between apps, videos and games - will stop adding controller support when a game is launched for example,
Display your most recently used games/apps on the home screen, these constantly change based on what you've been launching,
Optional Steam integration - option to switch between Big Picture Mode and WinDash - WinDash will shutdown and relaunch when Steam is closed,
Navigation sounds are properly played when navigating the home screen with a controller,

I still don't have an estimated release date yet as there are still quite a few things I want to add and improve first.

Here is a video showing off how it's currently looking: 

A few more updated screens:
watch gallery
(2014-12-12, 15:03)beachkid Wrote: is this for KODIHuh
Yes it's for kodi 18.8
(2021-06-03, 17:15)Omnix_01 Wrote:
3. New Loading animation

Can you also add Splash Screen to games, when they are launched from Advanced Launcher! like how it works on PS4.
Sir please after your windash complete please make ps5 skin for Kodi please we want to experience ps5 in our pc please i request you to make ps5 skin i already send you dms in insta
(2021-06-29, 18:27)toyota12303 Wrote: Hello everyone!

Sorry it's been a while but I've been super busy with a lot of other things in life and haven't had the time to work on these themes. 
I will no longer be working on or updating the PS4/Xbox One themes and I currently have no plans to create PS5/Series X themes either.

I do have something else I've been working on that I'm excited to share soon though. It's still in somewhat early stages of development but it's coming along really well.

This is WinDash:

watch gallery

What is WinDash?
WinDash is a 10-foot user interface for Windows 10 & 11, designed to be used on your TV with a gamepad.
It's more than just a theme and is a modified version of Kodi with a custom service that fully integrates everything in to Windows.

What can WinDash do?
Fully integrates in to Windows, displays your username, profile image, can display your background,
Ability to automatically add installed games/apps to your library in the background or manually control them yourself,
Automatically download & install updates in the background without affecting what you're doing.

watch gallery

Customization:
watch gallery

I'm not sure on when exactly it will be released, I'll share a lot more information soon!
Sirr please after your windash complete please make ps5 skin for Kodi please we want to experience ps5 in our pc please i request you to make ps5 skin i already send you dms in insta
(2021-06-29, 18:27)toyota12303 Wrote: Hello everyone!

This is WinDash:

watch gallery

What is WinDash?

What can WinDash do?

watch gallery

Customization:
watch gallery

please after your windash complete please make ps5 skin for Kodi please we want to experience ps5 in our pc please i request you to make ps5 skin i already send you dms in insta
(2020-04-06, 16:55)zooloo01 Wrote: I need help. I have tried every possible way but it still shows me: xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied

I had the same problem I tried every kodi lexi but they did not work i think it will work on kodi 19.1
To get it to run is simply, open the addon.xml file and change

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>

To

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>

In order to run on Matrix. However be aware that if the skin relies on any python addons as a dependency then although it will run it could be highly broken. If that's the case the dependecies would need to be updated to python 3 equivalents.
the dependencies of version 5.13.0 of the xbmc gui plugin could not be met

what should I do if this gives the error
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playstation 4 Skin9