• 6(current)
WIP Playstation 4 Skin
Is development for this thread still ongoing, or is this thread dead?
(2017-06-19, 20:13)Danbradford7 Wrote: Is development for this thread still ongoing, or is this thread dead?

Afraid it is dead and work to date is not available for download.
Cant find the download link Sad
Is this still in progress? With the new Kodi release on Xbox One, it would be amazing to make my xbox look like my ps4 also.....please tell me you still are working on it or have the last download link.
please release it we wait 1 year plz totday have 01/02/2018
but can u put de download link
i see no links....boooo. lol
Im new here.
where can i find the download links?
I have checked first post and didn't found it
Can you pm the links.
Thanks.

Your skin is the best one
Double post. I dont know to delete my previous post.

The ts has been gone for years. The only download link is you can get on internetwaybackmachine

Here is the link
https://web.archive.org/web/201509101630...tid=210625
I hope you can release the beta of the latest update soon! 
You had posted the video long time ago, but you hasn't published the test version yet.
Sorry guys, I abandoned this theme a long time ago and stoped working on it. I will be taking this skin back up soon and will be re creating it for the latest version of Kodi Smile
Thanks man, I'll look forward to it
I have just released a very early build of this skin!

There's still tonnes of work to be done and some things may not work properly but if you would like to try out an early build then you can download it from the first post.
Finally. It looks amazing. I have no problems. it would be good if you add more things in the next updates (if there will be), like the username info, the login screen view, compatibility with ps4 themes or something like that. Like in this video of yours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hk0z1Pjy7s 
But, the skin is amazing. You know, the little details are just to make more incredible this skin. Thanks for the work!
Many Thanks. Come on more features. I hope there is a splash screen before a game start.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playstation 4 Skin9