• 8(current)
WIP Playstation 4 Skin
Many Thanks. But I do not get the splash screen as in the video. And when does the game start screen come ?
I do not hear startup sound and login sound from your sound ui.

Still the background music coming from the ps4 system menu
To get the splash screen when starting, the login screen must be enabled, it should display when starting Kodi. The splash screen for the games and other features will be coming soon, I'm working through a list of things that need fixing and improving first
To get the startup and login sound you will need to have the ui sounds downloaded, installed and enabled from the first post.

I have just released another update, download link is available on the first post.

This update features: 
Option for background music in the settings - This feature is unfinished and still needs work
New background when using the default flow theme
New colours
New icon and tile borders
Font changes
Improvements to animations on the home screen
What's new section re created - still needs work
Store section on home screen re created
More info section on home screen for favourites - this still needs work
Fixed the no internet warning icon on the home screen
Improvements to home screen folders - this still needs work
Improvements to folder animations
Fixed profile section
Improved animations when switching from the main bar to the top bar on the home screen
Thanks for the skin. But how can I set up the background music?
I have just posted another update fixing some problems that I found with the previous update. 
This includes fixes for some of the home animations, the bottom content section not being displayed properly, custom backgrounds and the delayed lag when starting up.

To enable the background music and the startup sound you will need to have my ui sounds installed and enabled from the first post, then go in to settings - interface settings - skin settings - enable system music
Can you tell when the game startup screen is coming? And can I create more infomations for my game?
In the next update I will be focusing on improving the library section including adding / removing games and apps. And integration for advanced launcher. I will also include a splash screen for when launching games. 

I have just released a small update to the PlayStation 2 dynamic theme available in the skin. This theme now features animated orbs when navigating the main tiles and the working PS2 clock when navigating the top menu. The 12 crystals make up the face of an analog clock, the glowing crystal represents the hour, and the size represents the minutes. The bigger they are the closer to the end of the hour it is. 

Updated link is available on the first post.

ImageImage
Nice, glad to hear you're focusing on the libraries, all I need is to add more apps and games and these skins will be absolutely perfect. Thanks for the constant updates and happy thanksgiving!
how do i install this skin ? i have kodi 17.6 and when i try to install it from addon and install zip file i get this error https://imgur.com/a/7EUgGrN
It's for Kodi leia not kodi krypton.
Please, tell me you have not left this project, because it is very good. It's just an opinion, but I think it could be good if you add a secret option or something (or tell us how to do it) to edit the trophy section, to edit it according to our games. You know, to put the trophies of the games we have.
Make a little more customizable all those details of information could make the skin a little more own, it would be great. Thanks for the hard work.
I know there is a limit for 10 games, is there a limit to favourites too? When I reached 43, the new favourites is not showing.
I try to install this theme but this error happens

on xbox os xbmc

ependencies not met
(2018-11-29, 22:20)theonerm2 Wrote: It's for Kodi leia not kodi krypton.
 I downloaded the program kodi-18.0-Leia_rc5.2-x64 He did not work and gave me the same error message

the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied

Please give me the link of the program that works with these themes
skin.playstation
skin.XboxOne
Ehh... My Kodi can't install this skin, can you help me please? :|
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playstation 4 Skin9