WIP Smart(ish) Widgets - widgets with a built-in recommendation engine
You must know that you are a valued and respected member of this community. I would like to thank you for the work on your scripts/skin and the continuous support on them.
I hope you reconsider.
Take your time and enjoy the holidays. I hope you really reconsider!
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
That's a really sad news Sad
I think noone in the forum is actually good as Unfledged. Not only for its scripts (you actually created a standard for menu skins with only a python addon) but also for the time you spent helping and supporting people that used it or just wanted to use it.
I don't know what caused this but I still hope you can reconsider it because the vast majority have a very very high opinion of you and should be able to compensate the one or two that ain't great.
Really sad news to see you go Unfledged.
You deserve a box of chocolates and a medal for your great contributions to this community!

You're always so damn responsive. A question or problem report is answered before one can even press the send button.
Thanks you so much for all of your hard work, great feedback and great userfriendly addons.

I hope you reconsider!
All the best wishes for you and your family.
Awwww... man... don't hang it up. I really have appreciated the help you have given me. I appreciate your expertise and ability to make things simple to noobs like me. It would be like losing a great friend if you go.
Please reconsider!!!!!
No way dude, your one of the only people actually bringing any new ideas to Kodi. Ignore the haters, you've done some great work here so please don't let a minority get you down.
Hope that these recommendation engine functions can be added to Kodi's core instead now?

As a user I still would like that Kodi had some kind of recommendations system but probably nicer it this data was always collected by scrapers and stored in the databases instead of only gathered online on-demand.

Sad to see any developer leave anyway whatever happened here.
Unfledged, can you please contact with the me ?

Cheers
Nessus
Unfledged, sorry to see you go. Hope you decide to come back one day. Peace and thanks for all you've done.
Unfledged - I really do hope you come back when you're ready - but no matter what happens you are missed and very much appreciated and with all the work you have done you have made xbmc / Kodi better for all users.

Finally want to wish you a happy holiday and wonderful new year!

Thanks for everything !!
hi ive just found this script and would like to add it to my modded aeon mq7 spin skin,ive added the home code but not sure where to place other code in skin or create a new control for it to display,any help in what i can do to edit which xml much appreciation.
And even though I didn't know him unfleded made something really useful and it's too bad he left. I've just started nodding and I've never posted my mods fear of laughter or ridicule of bad work..
Modding lollol
Unfledged was an absolute arse, but he came back under a different name - that of BobCratchett Wink

The instructions for using this script are in its readme - if you have difficulty with them you need to post exactly where you're struggling, it's also one of those things where you may get more support from fellow MQ modders - but I wouldn't recommend it. It was a fun experiment but I never got it working anywhere near well enough in an opensource fashion (I have a version here which uses non-opensource components to do a much better job, albeit requiring a hugely powerful system to be of any use, but I literally can't distribute it.)

The last opensource version is located here, and has a good number of improvements over other versions you might find elsewhere.
Heya wow glad your still around, im having problems creating a list as I never have done that before, thnxx for your quick reply and what skin has it implemented if you know I can look at the code and maybe figure it out, it's keeping a list of habits so I think it's working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart(ish) Widgets - widgets with a built-in recommendation engine0