Landscape art is displayed instead of my fanart in Extended view.
Hey I've been trying to update the skin and I keep getting 'dependencies not met'. Uninstalled the skin and tried reinstalling and it is listed as incompatible Any suggestions?
(2015-01-19, 11:49)jz1276 Wrote: Hey I've been trying to update the skin and I keep getting 'dependencies not met'. Uninstalled the skin and tried reinstalling and it is listed as incompatible Any suggestions?

Did you upgrade to Helix? In that case you have to force refresh the kodi addon repository.
The Helix versionnumber of the skin starts with 3.x while Gotham versions start with 2.x
(2015-01-19, 12:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-19, 11:49)jz1276 Wrote: Hey I've been trying to update the skin and I keep getting 'dependencies not met'. Uninstalled the skin and tried reinstalling and it is listed as incompatible Any suggestions?

Did you upgrade to Helix? In that case you have to force refresh the kodi addon repository.
The Helix versionnumber of the skin starts with 3.x while Gotham versions start with 2.x

Yes, upgraded to Helix awhile back. I have no idea how to force refresh. I'm gonna do a full wipe and reinstall anyways, maybe then it'll work.
(2015-01-20, 09:57)jz1276 Wrote: Yes, upgraded to Helix awhile back. I have no idea how to force refresh. I'm gonna do a full wipe and reinstall anyways, maybe then it'll work.

Go to settings --> Add-Ons --> Get Add Ons
when "Kodi Add-On respository" item is selected, press MENU (or C button on keyboard).
Select Force Refresh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Landscape art is displayed instead of my fanart in Extended view.1