Option to stop adding separate library entries for multiple MB Artist ID's
I would like to have an option that stops the Universal Artist Scraper from adding a separate entry for each artist name on an album.

So I'm fine with a music library artist entry called "Bob Marley & The Wailers".
However I DON'T want separate items for a) "Bob Marley" and b) "The Wailers" as I will never search for "The Wailers" if I want to listen to a Bob Marley song.

Switching "Override song tags with online information" on or off doesn't make a difference.
I have have tried (using Picard) changing all MusicBrainz ID's that contained multiple artist names / ID's to a single value, but this doesn't help.

With classical music it's even worse: The artist scraper will add separate entries for the composer, the conductor, the orchestra and some of the musicians to the library. For me the name of the composer would be enough (e.g. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart).

Is such an option possible? I would also be happy if there was a way to force the scraper to give the mp3 artist ID tag priority over the MB ID's.
Anyone?
Anyone? Olympia? Zag?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to stop adding separate library entries for multiple MB Artist ID's0