Release [Mod] Metadata Actors Support - Nox 5
Couldn't get it to work with gotham but does with Helix

Thanks!
I made one last update to allow trailers to be played full-screen (Tab). You must press Stop to return to movie menu. And made an edit 14/12/2014 to change the size of the textbox for the plot to avoid cut-off text at the bottom.

Just replace your copy of script-Actors-DialogVideoInfo.xml if you already downloaded it.
Hi All,

I'm setting up Kodi + Aeon Nox 5 and I've experience a problem with this mod. I've install it and works but when I go to see info I have this:

I've follow the steps given by Warner306 on first post:

Download first link, unpack the content oand copy the five files to the folder ./kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/1080i, then copy media folder into ./kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/media

Download second link and install the add-on Metadata Actors.

Any idea for solve this?

Regards and thanks in advance
(2014-12-20, 23:52)Xander Log Wrote: Hi All,

I'm setting up Kodi + Aeon Nox 5 and I've experience a problem with this mod. I've install it and works but when I go to see info I have this:

I've follow the steps given by Warner306 on first post:

Download first link, unpack the content oand copy the five files to the folder ./kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/1080i, then copy media folder into ./kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/media

Download second link and install the add-on Metadata Actors.

Any idea for solve this?

Regards and thanks in advance

It's obvious from the picture you did not put the images in the correct place. Follow the structure of the media folder provided. The same folder exists in the aeon nox skin folder. The image call paths are precisely defined. You probably just dumped the media folder inside the already-in-place "media" folder. Some unpacking is required.

I'd hold off, anyways, this script will be obsolete in a month or so when the new Metadata Actors replacement is full-swing. I am in the process of coding a new video info screen and I know one other person is doing both the actor screen and the video info screen.

So, to summarize, you can still use this mod, but a better alternative is around the corner. Look in the "Mods & Themes" thread for updates or follow the main Aeon Nox 5 thread (a preview photo is available in this post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Metadata Actors Support - Nox 51