Win Video Extras add-on...
Video 
Quick question, is the Video Extra add-on supported? T! isn't listed in the wiki but I don't know how up to date that is.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm aware I still owe a debug log for the PVR black screen thread...will get on to that as soon as possible.
nope, i haven't added support for it yet.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
added support for it now:
https://github.com/ronie/skin.transparen...fd171b1eb4

will be in the next version of Transparency!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Will you be able to include an overlay for TV Show and Movie lists that indicates Video Extras exist for that item?
hiya

is this movie extras ?

if so which plug ins do I need for these

( I use a NAS drive with my movies on, would be great to have a button for any available online extras if possible)

+ how do I change the trailer feed Huh? ( the trailer button is using iTunes & id prefer hd trailers which I have enabled, but can't switch)
it's this addon:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=178717

the trailer button will play whatever trailer was available when you scanned your movies to the library.
i don't think there's an easy way to switch, other then removing the movies from the library and rescan.
Ronie! Thanks for this feature, I already have 50+ folders with extras, this is really the cherry on top of the whipped cream for me.

I should note that the Gotham version still works with the add-on, but not so directly in the skin as it is now through the information menu.
Ronnie

ok thanks for info, I'll rescan movie library !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Extras add-on...0