How to update data sources at a time?
How can one update 2 or 3 data sources at a time (not all of the existing data sources)?

And how could one update the data sources and scrape the movies / series in a single step?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
you can update ALL or ONE datasource at one time.
And no, we are not making this configureable - just click twice...

Use command line TMM to script such features for yourself...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thank you very much, myron.

Quote:And no, we are not making this configureable - just click twice...
Or more. Do one have to wait for the first update (of one data source) to be finished or can one click repeatetly all of the data sources one want to update in a few seconds? And the same with updating the data sources and scrape the movies / series?
Is there a little chance to get a response? Would be great.
Is there any change to get you trying things before posting?
If it works - no need for posting.
If it doesnt work or throw an error - we would love to hear about it...
Quote: Is there any change to get you trying things before posting?
Yes, yes, of course.

Quote: If it doesnt work or throw an error - we would love to hear about it...
It does not appear to work like I would like it, so you obviously have to wait - after the first click - until the source is updated, then click the next source to be updated and so on, and then wait for the click to be done so you can scrape the items. It would be convenient to click all of the sources you want have being updated and scraped at the beginning. How could one do this?

Many thanks.
you see the down sided arrow beside the update datasource button -> here you can choose individual datasources to be updated.
If you choose one while another one is being updated, it will be queued (indicated by clicking on the progress bar - http://www.tinymediamanager.org/index.ph...ing-model/ )

this way you don't have to wait for the first update to be finished
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Many thanks, mlaggner,

Alright, I will have a closer look at it next time when updating. It had tried to use it like you described, but the movies so did not appear to be updated after the first tasks, so updating some sources. But I will try again.

<<<<If you choose one while another one is being updated, it will be queued (indicated by clicking on the progress bar - http://www.tinymediamanager.org/index.ph...ing-model/ )
Scraping all unscraped movies after updating the sources as the last step in a que obviously does not work for me, I have to start that action again.

And often when e.g. switching to another program and back to tMM the status bar has disappeared. Is there a way to keep it staying?

After scraping one single movie the "Downloading images" process goes on for some hours and cannot be stopped manually: http://i.imgur.com/7yLmVGl.gif. How could I stop the process and why is it like that?

Many thanks again.
Quote:
Quote: Is there any change to get you trying things before posting?
Yes, yes, of course.
Sorry for beeing snippy; but you shouldn't phrase everything like a question then.
I'm always in doubt, if you tried it, or just asking prior...

Just say what does not work (like the post afterwards) - this is the best way to help... Smile
No, no, there is no reason to say sorry. I have to say sorry for using the wrong phrases which indeed can make one (extremely) snappy.

Sorry again and many thanks for your kind help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to update data sources at a time?0