Win Can I hire someone here?
Hi mods, if I can't do this please delete this thread

I need to hire one XBMC Guru for Music scraping issues. I need your advise via Skype to fix my problem.
Please PM me to get an agreement.

I have a very large collection of Mp3 and M4a, 16,000 albums.
All my Id3V2tags are correct (I use mp3tag), for common albums I use Album Artist=Artist for and Various Artist=Album Artists for compilations
All my albums are in folders, I use iTunes / cosolidate files
I already use Universal artist/album scraper, TheAudioDb, then I use cdART, finally I tried to use Symphony but It crashes all the time.
I try Picard to get the IDs but I the problem with this software is that you have to do the job one album by one album, I need something more like in Bulk

My problem:
70% of my mp3 in English are scraped, 30% not
20% of my mp3 in Spanish are scraped, the rest not
All my various artists album are nor scraped
Also I have tons of classical music, jazz, world music that I haven't even try scraping because I know I will fail

If you a REAL guru please PM me and we agree a price via paypal. I need more scrapers, software, scripts, anything you can advise me

Thanks in advance
If the Metadata is not on Musicbrainz you may be stuck if you do not manually input the proper information.

You could also (gasp) add your stuff to the Musicbrainz dB. I made an account and the first thing I do when I get something new is check to see if it is there and if not add it.

If you just want artwork add folder.jpg and fanart.jpg to the folders.

Music/album artist/album/ is how I have my music sorted.

The fanart.jpg and folder.jpg would go in the album artist folder.

Symphony is in very early alpha stages as stated in the posts so rather than complain try and provide info so the dev can fix.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I hire someone here?0