• 110(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-04-09, 00:57)parcel Wrote: There is a some minor video stutter problem when GUI window open.
When GUI Windows open while video playing, overall fps drop under 10, it stutter background video but sound is no problem.
Normal video playing is fine.

RT news addon live video with GUI's system information window is good example.
No background video stuttering and FPS increased when changing menu tab on window frequently.

This problem is fixed in #0409 build. Thank you Smile
Using mythtv as the pvr backend and watching cnn hd which is at 1080i60. Using the windowed mode, the audio gets way out of sync with the video. I do have the settings "adjust display refresh rate to match video" and "sync playback to display" set with option "resample audio". The video does adjust to 59.940. I can't see what it is in windowed mode or how far the sync is off but it was about 3 seconds when I played video for 10 seconds and then went back to full screen and brought up the overlay.

When in fullscreen, the gui overlays don't cause any stuttering issues.
I got stalling(maybe audio sync problem) with CBS new live about time 1 hour 46minutes
vodeo playing stalls, and then back again.
Stalling is constanly occured about 1 hour 46minites timing with previous build.

I got test again.
stalling or buffering happens every 1hour 38 minutes.
Hello, nice to see that corrent testbuild (#0409) playing live tv nice and stutterfree when use:

<defaultplayer>omxplayer</defaultplayer>
<defaultdvdplayer>omxplayer</defaultdvdplayer>

dvdplayer gives my stutter and A/V out of sync

My setup:
Rpi2, pvr.dvbviewer, DD cine c/t, codecs enabled
(2015-04-10, 12:20)Trickname Wrote: <defaultplayer>omxplayer</defaultplayer>
<defaultdvdplayer>omxplayer</defaultdvdplayer>

omxplayer is no longer a separate player, so these advancedsettings have no effect.
You enable/disable omxplayer in video/acceleration settings in gui.
(2015-04-10, 12:20)Trickname Wrote: dvdplayer gives my stutter and A/V out of sync

Only with live tv or with recordings as well?
Only in channel/windowed view, or in fullscreen too?
(2015-04-10, 04:38)zaphod24 Wrote: Using mythtv as the pvr backend and watching cnn hd which is at 1080i60. Using the windowed mode, the audio gets way out of sync with the video. I do have the settings "adjust display refresh rate to match video" and "sync playback to display" set with option "resample audio". The video does adjust to 59.940. I can't see what it is in windowed mode or how far the sync is off but it was about 3 seconds when I played video for 10 seconds and then went back to full screen and brought up the overlay.

When in fullscreen, the gui overlays don't cause any stuttering issues.

But is this the same in #408 and #409?
Quote:omxplayer is no longer a separate player, so these advancedsettings have no effect.
You enable/disable omxplayer in video/acceleration settings in gui.

sorry for making confusion
everthing looks fine now
Sorry for stupid Question. I'm looking for 3D Anaglyph.
but I found no Option to turn it on/off.
I'm on Build #0409 (rPi 1 - 256MB)

thanks
(2015-04-10, 13:08)unix72 Wrote: Sorry for stupid Question. I'm looking for 3D Anaglyph.

Not supported in these builds.
It was supported long ago but was dropped due to lack of interest.
(2015-04-04, 02:30)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 22:41)rickwookie Wrote: Is the experimental mvc player expected to break not mvc files? Only, non-3D blu-ray rips that worked before (full blu-ray backups as BDMV folder) still play, but there's no navigation working during playback (either omx or mmal) like there was previously. Play, Pause and Stop work, but Forward Back don't and the on-screen menu doesn't appear when you try to navigate.

Additionally, HD audio blasts white-noise like sound over the audio output during playback when mmal is used (HD audio decode is fine using omxplayer). This is only on the full blu-ray rip folder playback. 1080p h264 and mvc mkv files playback fine with full navigation.

Confirming the first build that broke things is always helpful.

My bad re the blu-ray navigation not working, as this is in OE Stable too. It's basically only when there's a blu-ray menu (non-java) which OE seems to force you to use (unlike some other Kodi builds which present a pop-up to select either play menu or play main title, where is this in OE?), then when the movie starts, all navigation is broken (as though Kodi thinks it's still re-directing navigation input to the blu-ray menu perhaps?). On other builds that let you select play main title (and therefore ignore the blu-ray menu) navigation works fine.

Regarding the white noise HD audio, this is present since the first build that supported HD auido.
(2015-03-16, 23:58)Milhouse Wrote: New OpenELEC Isengard build #0316: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)
Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware, with eye swapping support.
  2. Fix "Watch as 2D" menu item

(2015-03-31, 21:10)rickwookie Wrote: while going through the build just now, I noticed that the "Watch in 2D" menu item that was fixed in #0316 regresses again from #0322, i.e. it doesn't stay highlighted after selecting (even though you're actually watching in 3D). Also, look out for those round option/radio button UI elements sometimes not being scaled correctly in 3D mode along with the rest of the UI, so they end up looking like eyes rotated 90 degrees.

Any chance of getting this issue that was previously fixed by build #0316 and broken again by build #0322 re-fixed?!
(2015-04-10, 13:11)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-04-10, 13:08)unix72 Wrote: Sorry for stupid Question. I'm looking for 3D Anaglyph.

Not supported in these builds.
It was supported long ago but was dropped due to lack of interest.

Is there a chance to have it back again?
(2015-04-10, 14:27)rickwookie Wrote: Any chance of getting this issue that was previously fixed by build #0316 and broken again by build #0322 re-fixed?!

"Watch as 2D" menu should update correctly in next build.
(2015-04-10, 14:19)rickwookie Wrote: My bad re the blu-ray navigation not working, as this is in OE Stable too. It's basically only when there's a blu-ray menu (non-java) which OE seems to force you to use (unlike some other Kodi builds which present a pop-up to select either play menu or play main title, where is this in OE?), then when the movie starts, all navigation is broken (as though Kodi thinks it's still re-directing navigation input to the blu-ray menu perhaps?). On other builds that let you select play main title (and therefore ignore the blu-ray menu) navigation works fine.

Regarding the white noise HD audio, this is present since the first build that supported HD auido.

A sample file that shows either issue would be useful.
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112