OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2014-12-27, 14:18)popcornmix Wrote:
(2014-12-27, 12:32)gendo Wrote: Hi milhouse & popcornmix first of all thanks for all you effort. would it possible to have a one off build of openelec 5 final(once available) + helix final + all the newclock 4 optimizations? I'm asking this as i run multiple kodi devices ( not all RPI) with a shared mysql and livetv and milhouse builds are much faster for livetv then plain openelec. but if i use latest milhouse build i will end up with 2 mysql db versions..

OpenELEC 5.0 final will include my "helix_rbp_backports" commits, which are the commits from newclock4 that are well tested.
It should contain (virtually) all the current optimisations and should run well.

I imagine most users who run newclock4 builds for performance reasons will find switching to official OE 5.0 will be just as good.
We'd obviously like to keep some newclock4 testers to try new features and help ensure Helix+1 will work well.

I'm sure OE 5.0 will be released very soon now (Helix going final so close to Christmas is obviously delaying the OE release).

Thanks popcornmix even i thought so, but live tv takes much longer to start with openelec 4.73 compared to these nightly builds..

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by gendo - 2014-12-28, 06:03
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112