OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2014-12-29, 01:56)virtuallysafe Wrote: Oh, I should confirm that the original NFO files used have been generated by simply exporting the internal DB. I do not (and have never) used an external media manager to modify them.

I also have backups of my original v90 DB including the actor duplicates so can assist with testing #6020 if you wish. Unfortunately I don't have a build environment though...
@virtuallysafe: Do you have a log of the same import into a v90 db using a non-v91 build, ie #1222? Easiest way to test a fresh v90 db while keeping your existing v90 db would be to set a <name> property for the video db in advancedsettings.xml.

For info, I've *never* exported/imported any NFOs. I have however deleted episodes when the NFO plot has been empty, refreshing the show once the episode NFO has been updated with a suitable plot. I'm wondering if this is a potential cause. All my tvshow NFOs are generated by Sickbeard.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by Milhouse - 2014-12-29, 10:18
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112