OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
On Pi 2 is anyone having problems setting and then saving/storing Openelec DNS server settings under DHCP and/or manual IP with either the standard openelec 5.0.3 and or Milhouse builds. I currently installed Milhouse build #0216 before trying to store DNS settings under DHCP and noticing that nothing is being stored?

Here is debug Log

I noticed and posted comment in this thread yesterday on openelec forum, and could post my debug log in the openelec thread if its more apporiate as problem may be coming from standard build?

I have no DNS modify settings and save issues with either 5.0.3 or Milhouse builds on Pi 1 B

-----edit-----

After checking on freenode #openelec it seems that Setting of DNS servers when connecting via DHCP has been removed and can only now be set when using a manual fixed IP. (Like a beginner I did not realise that you switch from DHCP to manual under the ip4 or ip6 options, then set DNS under connections option)
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by MikeKL - 2015-02-17, 20:05
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112