OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-03-01, 19:43)steve1977 Wrote: Will look later into the python script. Will take me a bit longer as I am not teh best with puty and command line. How would I put the <movie name>? Is that the file name (i.e., moviename (2005).mkv)?

No, it's the movie title (partial match, case insensitive).

Examples:
texturecache.py @cache.artwork=poster C movies avatar
texturecache.py @cache.artwork=poster C movies potter

The second example will match all Harry Potter movies.

(2015-03-01, 19:43)steve1977 Wrote: Also, I noticed that the poster shows up perfectly well and right when selecting "movie information". When back to the list view, it shows yet again the "blown-up" version. Shoudln't this be the same cache? I implicitly recached by deleting all thumbnails and the texture.db files. And yet again the same issue. Never had this issue with the Win and OSX builts.

Are you testing with stock Confluence?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
Re: RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-03-01, 19:53
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112