OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-03-05, 06:15)doveman2 Wrote: Can you confirm that this line is correct for cmdline.txt please?

boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 console=ttyAMA0,115200 kgdboc=ttyAMA0,115200 console=tty1 ssh quiet

I'd suggest the following is all you require:
Code:
boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 ssh quiet

(2015-03-05, 06:15)doveman2 Wrote: After installing the correct build, the USB tuner still doesn't work on the v2 though and the 02_System.log http://pastebin.com/3ZMpYGdf doesn't seem to have any reference to it, unlike on the B where it shows:

Can you test with official OpenELEC 5.0.5 for RPi2 - if you get the same behaviour, it's an upstream issue and needs to be reported to the OpenELEC developers.

(2015-03-05, 06:15)doveman2 Wrote: I know it's probably not a priority for you but I had the same experience as before updating this B from Gotham to #303, where it lost all the settings. I observed the state after booting, before going through the wizard and I noticed that Userdata\addon_data\service.openelec.settings was empty until I stepped through the wizard, so either that's getting wiped or it was previously located elsewhere.

"or it was previously located elsewhere." - that's entirely possible, as the addon handling OpenELEC settings changed name in Helix (OpenELEC 5.x) - the addon is now called "OpenELEC-settings", and before Helix it was "service.openelec.settings", and your old Gotham settings wouldn't have migrated to Helix. Just one of the reasons why in-place upgrades are not advised.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-03-05, 14:04
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112