OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-03-07, 08:25)Milhouse Wrote: 1. This is correct behaviour, the Play Using option was dropped a long time ago - Kodi will now choose the optimal solution for playback based on the file being played.

2. Doesn't do that for me, check what button your remote.xml is sending.

Hmm, 1 is unfortunate as it appears to not be choosing the optimal solution to play my brother's flvs, which he used to play OK with omxplayer but is instead playing them with dvdplayer, which doesn't work properly and now he can't override that to play them. I'll double-check whether it is actually doing that though, rather than playing them with omxplayer but something's changed with that so that they don't work properly anymore.

For 2, it's just the main OK button I'm pressing, which just sends Select. The main <remote> section has <select>Select</select> and I don't see any other sections that would change this in the Video files list. Besides, if it wasn't sending Select I don't think I'd be able to navigate the menu at all. I enabled debug logging and that seems to confirm it's sending Select: http://pastebin.com/7QuW6S24

Incidentally, I noticed that the log includes my decode keys, which is disappointing and why I didn't paste the whole thing. It used to be bad enough having to check that it didn't include any credentials from addons, which I guess is out of the control of the Kodi devs but I would have expected them to hide what they can.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by doveman2 - 2015-03-07, 16:40
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112