OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
AIUI, it indeed does seem to be primarily samba related. Has the PVR WMC plugin version changed? If it has, I didn't notice it, but I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer anyway. AFAICT, the PVR WMC plugin doesn't talk to the ServerWMC program when it attaches network files for playback.

Since I first started tinkering with this stuff on the Firestick TV, I've had trouble with the actual file attachment and not with the other things that happen on Port 9080. It used to generate some weird errors in the windos event logs when trying to attach a recording. I made a couple of registry changes (suggested by searching Google on the error) and that seemed to clear it up. Currently, nothing seems to be happening at all when I try to select a recording. I don't think Kodi is even attempting to connect to the windos machine this time around.

I can't check anything right now because I switched back to 5.0.5 Official for the evening. My wife lets me get away with testing some stuff "in production so to speak", but not being able to play recordings is a deal breaker for her. I only have one Pi 2 so I'll have to wait until bed time to switch back to #308b.

All in all, I like the changes you've been making. The rotating splash screen is pretty cool at startup. According to my focus group of one, omxplayer plays more smoothly than the other player. Wink It also uses less CPU on the Pi 2. Keep up the good work, it's getting better all the time.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by afremont - 2015-03-10, 00:35
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112