OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-03-10, 07:13)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-03-10, 00:35)afremont Wrote: Currently, nothing seems to be happening at all when I try to select a recording. I don't think Kodi is even attempting to connect to the windos machine this time around.

Did you enable debug logging?

(2015-03-10, 00:35)afremont Wrote: I can't check anything right now because I switched back to 5.0.5 Official for the evening. My wife lets me get away with testing some stuff "in production so to speak", but not being able to play recordings is a deal breaker for her. I only have one Pi 2 so I'll have to wait until bed time to switch back to #308b.

Appreciate the testing, but contacting the pvr.wmc addon author is going to be the most effective route to a solution.

I updated to #309 this morning, but no magic happened. Wink

I enabled logging and also enabled specific logging for samba (I think I did anyway, it's orange now), after that I rebooted.
Here is the log file:

http://sprunge.us/QKUP

At 42.154xxx seconds I pressed OK on Recordings.
The page loaded with my series listings

At 46.236xxx seconds I pressed OK on the first listed entry (series)
Nothing happens but whoosh sound

At 49.xxxxxx seconds the PVR addon is called again to refresh channels, timers and recordings (this happens every 10 seconds apparently)

From my interpretation, the PVR addon doesn't seem to receive anything when a series is selected, nor does samba spit anything out. I don't get the list of individual shows within the series which seems kind of odd.

Everything else done with the addon seems to work just like it always did. I will go ahead an post into the WMC forum to see if they know anything. Thanks again for your help, it's greatly appreciated.

BTW, I don't get any hangs when I change the workgroup from WORKGROUP to N5QMG, but even though the gui shows the change (and I rebooted as well), the samba log file still says that it is becoming the master browser for WORKGROUP. I'm not sure what to do about that.

EDIT: I learned that I needed to edit /storage/.config/samba.conf (after copying samba.conf.example to a new file named samba.conf) to make change the workgroup from WORKGROUP to MYWORKGROUPNAME. Sorry to have bothered anyone with this, I'm still trying to adjust to the system layout and methodology.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by afremont - 2015-03-10, 14:54
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112