OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-03-29, 18:02)popcornmix Wrote: Do you think this crash is new to this build?

No. I went back to #0227 and could get that to crash as well, so it's always been present since the introduction of HEVC support.

It doesn't happen all the time though, and may be dependent on rapid start-stop-start of HEVC files which is probably why I missed it when I initially tested a few movies (I tended to watch them for a minute or so, before testing the next).

With my current testing, it seems that if you start-stop-start a few movies in quick succession then you're pretty much guaranteed a crash eventually. I'm streaming these HEVC movies over SMB but I've also tested locally with the exact same result.

Edit: #0225 also crashes when playing HEVC, but this shouldn't have any of the NEON optimisations (#0225 crashlog: http://sprunge.us/ESLb)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-03-29, 18:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112