New members and banned addons
The forum seems to be getting a lot more new member's first time posts going to the Garbage bin for banned addons. Wasting other members time that would have been willing to help, and I would imagine that it wastes Team members time dealing with it.

What is the Teams preferred way to deal with these? I have no problem in reporting them when I see them, but is this the proper thing to do, or does that actually making more work for the Team when I do?

Are there any future changes to the forum planned to help deal with this? I have been on some forums that limit new member's first few posts to a Moderator's approval before it can show in the forum.

Just an idea.
The first time posts have been going down a bit, after adding the rules more clearly to some of the forums as well as the new thread
Reporting is always good. Be sure to just report once.

Moderator approval seems like a *lot* more work than doing what we currently do, but I'm always interested any ideas for betterment.
newbie posts in piracy stance draft thread requesting info about piracy

Sadly, this isn't a joke.
what a muppet...

posts split and garbaged:
211565 (thread)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New members and banned addons0