[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-02-03, 04:45)corona Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 04:28)sideshowdad Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 03:08)corona Wrote: Yes I think it should fix it.
It can take some time for kodi to auto-update addons, you can try to force it to detect: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#Force_refresh
Then try going to netflixbmc in addond manager and hopefully the update button it lit, or uninstall - reinstall. That should bring in the new version immediately.

When you get the new version check in netflixbmc settings, there will be an advanced setting that should be on TLSv1, if not set it to that.

Hey corona, sorry to bug you again but i did the force update and am running 1.3.14 and check that i have it on TLSv1 but still get the following error, referring to the sslv3.. ahhhh

21:25:42 T:32 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'requests.exceptions.SSLError'>
Error Contents: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:510: error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTESConfusedslv3 alert handshake failure
Traceback (most recent call last):

thanks so much for helping...Confused

Try clearing cookies from advanced settings, it may still be using a previously saved session without the SSL changes.

Still nothing...uninstalled it and cleared cookies..still coming up with sslv3 error.. Will try tomorrow on another pc.thanks...

edit:

hey corona,
I uninstalled kodi/netflixbmc(1.3.14) and re-installed as well as installed it on other pc with the same error using tlsv1 option. Don't see where its getting sslv3 even checking the default.py file there is no reference. Driving me crazy I wonder if its to do with adfreetime and how they handle it?

09:25:08 T:2796 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'requests.exceptions.SSLError'>
Error Contents: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:510: error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTESConfusedslv3 alert handshake failure
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 1143, in <module>
index()
File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 180, in index
if login():
File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 747, in login
content = load(urlMain+"/Login")
File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.netflixbmc\default.py", line 123, in load
r = session.get(url, verify=False).text
File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 469, in get
return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 457, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 569, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\adapters.py", line 420, in send
raise SSLError(e, request=request)
SSLError: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:510: error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTESConfusedslv3 alert handshake failure
-->End of Python script error report<--

thanks in advance...

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by sideshowdad - 2015-02-03, 05:15
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217