[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-04-06, 09:08)insertnamehere Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 05:21)JasonPell Wrote:
(2015-04-06, 05:04)insertnamehere Wrote: I've added an enhancement to my copy of Netflixbmc and I was wondering what people think about adding it to the repo.

I have several profiles in use here and if someone wants to switch profiles they have to exit Kodi and restart to select a new profile. So to make profile changes easier I've added a "Switch Profile" selection at the bottom of the "Movies, TV Shows, Suggestions" main menu.

It only is visible if you have "show profile selection on each start" set in the config, so you want to use profiles.

Does this sound like a feature worth having?

Definately

I quickly coded this into my version but on further investigation this functionality already exists!!!
Profile selection is available in the Context Menu. Visible only when the "Show profile selection ..." set true.

Blush......LOL...Did not know that...

I was about to say it's in the context menu already :-)
One related feature that would be highly desirable would be to display the current profile name at the top of the screen or something, so you know whether to switch or not. If you get a chance to implement that I'll be more than happy to merge it in.
alelec kodi repo, hosting my binary addons not eligible for the official repo .
netflix, sbs ondemand, webdriver etc.

http://kodi.alelec.net/

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by corona - 2015-04-07, 01:54
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217