[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-04-25, 03:32)insertnamehere Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 15:47)PrplHaz4 Wrote: Windows 7 x64, Kodi 14.2 (updated from beta)

Do you get the same results if you don't have "select profile" set? (ie, what if there is no default profile, and you do not have it asking for a selection? I DO have multiple Netflix profiles)

The logs I've got so far don't appear the be getting as far as the profiles, they are failing at login, well prior to profile selection.

When I was adding the new "Who's Watching" code I changed it so that on first start if the configuration is set to Not Single and Not Profile Selection it will default to using the first profile it gets from Netflix. This shouldn't be a problem now.

The change to "Who's Watching" will be in the new release 1.3.20

Just updated to 1.3.20 (automatically).

Noticed two different behaviors for crashing:
1. Crash due to SSL kicks you back to the Add-on folder listing view. Using the new setting (disabling SSL) successfully prevents this from happening.
2. Crash due to profile selection returns me to the Video Add-ons view. On first launch (Not Single, Not Profile Selection) it still crashed back to the add-ons screen. Once I enabled profile selection, and chose a profile, this crash didn't happen again.

Thanks for the work - things are now back to normal for me....figured you may want to be aware of the above behavior either way.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by PrplHaz4 - 2015-04-27, 17:48
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217