[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-05-24, 11:45)insertnamehere Wrote:
(2015-05-24, 10:04)garydebergerac Wrote:
(2015-05-22, 17:18)insertnamehere Wrote: From your log:
plugin.video.netflixbmc-1.3.4

also the log is from a very old version of netflixbmc

Check your version it should be 1.3.21

OK, so downloaded the master from github, and now I get a dependencies not met error on install?

You need to install it from the repo or you will get dependency issues since you were using a very old version. Install will also install dependent addons, copying from github wont. Remove the current netflixbmc and get the repo zip and install. The repo details are on the first page of this thread.

(2015-05-25, 10:53)garydebergerac Wrote: Ok sorry about getting the repo install wrong, but it's really confusing that SuperRepo has a version number that is higher than yours, but is an older version.

Got it running, but having a little trouble closing the browser and this link on the first page gets a 404 https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...ilib/Key.h I'm using Yatse remote and no keyboard, and none of the Yatse keys seem to work (back, info, etc). Any suggestions? Thanks!

So, it looks like you guys removed that link from the main page, which I guess is ...awesome? Smile I had a bunch of emails back and forth with the guy that wrote Yatse and basically there is nothing he can do; to quote, when asked about sending some keystroke combination: "Well I can send whatever I want it will be sent to Kodi and not to Chrome, so if the addon does not intercept and send them back there's 0 purpose for that. The enter or arrows are not keyboard commands they are native Kodi commands all is handled by the addons." Since we are limited to the default enter or arrow keys (Yatse's play, stop, etc don't show up), any chance you guys can get the back button working as an exit button? Enter does pause, and left and right do advance through the timeline, and even the Yatse trackpad does allow for some scrubbing, so some things are definitely working. But if you can't get back out to Kodi, ie exit Chrome, well, can't really use it. And I would very much like to! Smile

And actually, it would really be nice to have a second button mapped to "stop" the video, ie drop back to the Netflix menus so you could stop watching something that sucks without having to exit and restart the addon.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by garydebergerac - 2015-05-28, 10:46
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217