[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
I am working on a android app to enable "casting" of a movie to the playVideo mode of Netflixbmc. It means you do all the navigation inside a browser on your android device. When you click the play button in the website android will prompt you to choose who should handle the request

You choose my Netflixbmc client app. This client app sends a jsonrpc request to kodi which will then load chrome with the chrome launcher plugin

I hacked a first cut tonight and it actually works but its nasty rough as I am not a gui person

https://github.com/pellcorp/netflixbmc

And I am only just learning android dev.

Its a good stop gap for me as I can still use my ir remote to control the playback just need my phone to choose the movie or tv ep to watch.

The web ui is actually better on a tablet. You can choose which episode to watch.

I will work on cleaning the app up over the next few days and post a link to a apk when I do.

I have a google play developer account but I don't want to post it to google play until its bullet proof

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by JasonPell - 2015-06-20, 19:58
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217