[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
Hi, first of all, thanks for doing this!

I'm on ubuntu 15.04, the addon playback and library functionality works perfect but I have problems with controlling it with Yatse, I have webremote enabled, xdotool installed, but I can't get it to work.

(2014-12-17, 00:55)corona Wrote: Webremote (Yatse etc.):
The webremote stuff must be activated via the addon settings. Under linux, you need to have xdotool installed. Under OSX, you'll need cliclick.
Currently, the controls are not mappable. Here is a list of all current implemented controls...
For me, only some action IDs worked to close the browser. You can view all available actions IDs here. You can also try some other IDs yourself manually.

Reading that what I understand is that I should map those actions (ACTION_SELECT_ITEM, ACTION_MOVE_LEFT, ACTION_MOVE_RIGHT...) in Yatse custom commands? Is this correct? If yes, are those "built in command" or "JSON RPC command"?

Sorry if this was already asked before, tried searching but couldn't find an answer to this.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by yrvn - 2015-07-28, 05:57
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217