[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
Sort of off topic, but given the number of WMC ppl moving to Kodi due to Netflx plugin support ending, kind of relevant. Here's something for Windows users if you haven't already figured this out. I just figured out a better way to start into Kodi than using the eventghost method described in the Wiki. I'm taking advantage of the improved task scheduler available in Windows 7 and greater. Specifically, it has the ability to schedule a task when anybody logs in. Hehhehheh... Here's the overview:
  • set Windows up for auto login if you haven't already
  • use the task scheduler to schedule tasks for the programs you must run. Set them to run when anybody logs in. I schedule my chromecloser powershell script, and a program called iMon.exe which handles the built in IR/front panel desplay on my media PC
  • now just change the shell key in HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Winlogon from explorer.exe to c:\program files (x86)\kodi\kodi.exe

Startup is super fast!

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by Sleuth255 - 2015-08-23, 17:40
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217