[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
My family and I have been thoroughly enjoying this Add-on! So far the minor issues I've had, I've been able to resolve thanks to this thread. But I have been unable to resolve an issue that cropped up today. That is, my search function seems to have stopped working. I have also noticed roughly a day or so ago that the Suggested Items no longer seem to populate, but I can deal with that so long as I can search to find what I am looking for. Though worst case scenario I can do what I've been doing searching in the mobile app, adding what I want to watch to My List and picking it up from there. But the ability to search from within the Kodi interface would be the best solution.

Here is a copy of my Kodi Log

Please let me know if I need to provide any other info to assist in troubleshooting the error.

Edit: I did try the search url in my browser and Netflix responded with results, it seems Netflixbmc is maybe having trouble parsing the search results?

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by webflunkie - 2015-08-25, 03:49
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217