[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
Hi Guys... I know this forum page has had a lot of activity recently due to people having errors..
Unfortunately I'm about to add to the list of issues Sad
I have installed the latest netflixbmc 1.3.4 on Kodi Isengard, have configured to get the login working correctly as it finds my profiles etc.
My problem is in the results list, and having read through the last 5 pages of this forum I haven't found one similar to my issue.

It doesn't matter what I select, every list is empty, only giving the back option. I have checked the log on debug, and even with a search that does return a result (NOTICE: URL: https://www.netflix.com JSON/BOB?movieid=70171942) the following lines are DEBUG: Saving fileitems [plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=search&thumb&type=tv&url]
06:05:13 T:8100 DEBUG: -- items: 1, sort method: 0, ascending: false
So somewhere between finding the result which does exist, and saving it, the result is being lost or misread.

Does anyone know what could be done to correct this? possibly a simple change in the default.py? unfortunately I'm a C# coder and no nothing of python, so hopefully someone here has some ideas.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by jfullernz - 2015-09-14, 20:18
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217