[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-09-25, 05:06)Falkor Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 03:22)corona Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 00:39)Falkor Wrote: Hi All!!

Long time reader but this is my first post and I hope it helps someone.

My system is an Ubuntu-gnome 14.04 and since I insatlled NetfilXBMC every time I exit Chrome (ctrl+w) it lost focus on Kodi making me select it again to get focus. (Sorry about my english by the way).

I find a workaround and I wanted to share with all of you, it is not elegant, it is not pretty, but it works for me, maybe it works for someone else.

In "default.py" I inserted a line after line number 751, just after this one:

The line I inserted is:

With this change, every time I exit Chrome (ctrl+w) the focus is in Kodi instead of an empty desktop.

I hope this will help someone.

BTW: You must have installed wmctrl (sudo apt-get install wmctrl)

Thanks for this. It's always good to know that focus doesn't work for some people and some strategies for managing.
I'm hoping that my (soon to happen) switch to my newer webdriver module should alleviate this issue once and for all. It does it a different way to this, although it'll be worth me having another look at it as monitoring the actual browser processes like this may be more reliable.

Glad I can be of some help, but may be if I used the browser.sh script it would be cleaner, but i really didn't try that way too much.

Thank you !!!

Ok, so I've been trying to use the browser.sh script (so I can came out with a better solution), but I cannot make goole-chorome run in kiosk mode. Any suggestions?

Remember that this is on Ubuntu 14.04.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by Falkor - 2015-09-25, 07:56
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217